Oh hurrah, another Outlaw thread!

1 to 20 of 54 messages
Ironholgs    pirate
23/06/2012 at 17:12

Not me.

Ultra AJH    pirate
23/06/2012 at 17:38
We probably won't set up til I have done my swim. So prob about 5pm.
23/06/2012 at 17:44
Yep camping arriving Friday lunch. But we is posh (but not as posh as livergob) so we have an elccy hook up so TLS can power her hairdrier hair straighteners and the electric blanket

So we will be nowhere near the Pirate massive
Ironholgs    pirate
23/06/2012 at 17:53

stop telling fibs Spartan.....the hair straightners are yours aren't they.

23/06/2012 at 18:34

We're getting there on Friday afternoon.  We're booked into a Premier Inn, but we are going straight to Holme Pierreoint to register. 

ChallengeGoGoGas    pirate
23/06/2012 at 18:43
Camping yes!

Be there Saturday, I've instructed rafik to secure a large area

Bought cases of cider today

Marafun training not going well

Drinking going much better

Did a brick today 1.5miles open water a bacon roll and three large pear ciders

Saw a pic of KK on web last night from Nice - looked fabby KK
23/06/2012 at 18:43
Sorry forgot RafikiD there on Friday and securing area with other pirates if available
23/06/2012 at 18:49

im hoping to get up there friday pm, subject to work

23/06/2012 at 18:55
Bunch of us coming up from Cornwall after the sogfest that was Bala last year we have gone posh with a nice holiday cottage
Golden Boots    pirate
23/06/2012 at 19:27

I won't refuse any beer

23/06/2012 at 21:36

would that be considered assistance if not from an official feedstation

Golden Boots    pirate
23/06/2012 at 21:54

I propose we rename the feedstation as beerstation!

Dustboy    pirate
23/06/2012 at 22:12

I think Barlos holds the "Stella in a bottle cage" franchise. Rumours of Di2 being used to power cigarette lighter are unfounded!

24/06/2012 at 09:12

I know I'm going to sound a grumpy bitch and I really don't intend to and please don't take this personally (because I would say the same to anyone) but, on behalf of those camping, is there any chance you could get pissed on Friday night and Sunday night instead of Saturday night? 

Or, you do decide to get wankered on Saturday night, please be a considerate drunk. You are camping with hundreds of people who have to get up the following morning to race and will probably be trying to sleep from 8/9pm.  I'm sure they won't appreciate someone who isn't racing lurching and singing around the campsite.

You've been there. Play nice, please.

Edited: 24/06/2012 at 09:13
Nicko. Hdau    pirate
24/06/2012 at 13:16

Oh wow KK is coming to Outlaw....

Sorry i meant oh feck

Ultra AJH    pirate
24/06/2012 at 15:33
I'm only there sat night!

I will say though if I was racing I would be in a hotel, not even because of the noise, but because I can barely move in the morning after sleeping on the floor.
Ultra AJH    pirate
24/06/2012 at 15:33
I would rather go to the pub too than sit outside freezing my tits off.
Ultra AJH    pirate
24/06/2012 at 17:20
It's by the lake I can't remember why we didn't really drink in there....
meface    pirate
24/06/2012 at 19:44
seren nos wrote (see)

I will be in the electric hookup area so away from the pirate posse.so if barley stays with me then it would mean his snoring should not keep those racing awake................so no problems.........i will pack my earplugs just in case

I ahve slept with lots of pirates but never with barley yet...unless you count the flat earlier in the year but we were in seperate bedrooms...........

kittenkat wrote (see)
http://cckate.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/cat_devil11.jpg

I thought it was another post from Seren.

meface    pirate
24/06/2012 at 19:48
M..ouse wrote (see)

I know I'm going to sound a grumpy bitch and I really don't intend to and please don't take this personally (because I would say the same to anyone) but, on behalf of those camping, is there any chance you could get pissed on Friday night and Sunday night instead of Saturday night? 

Or, you do decide to get wankered on Saturday night, please be a considerate drunk. You are camping with hundreds of people who have to get up the following morning to race and will probably be trying to sleep from 8/9pm.  I'm sure they won't appreciate someone who isn't racing lurching and singing around the campsite.

You've been there. Play nice, please.

Oh shut up you miserable old so and so. Fecking affletes think this whole event revolves around them. If it wasn't for them Marshalls there would be no-one to hurl bottles at you as cycle past hoping for a considerate pass.

So you all have my permission to get pissed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.

Just move your tents next to the tripetalkers if you do it on Saturday night.

M.eface

1 to 20 of 54 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.