Outlaw 2013

101 to 120 of 2,491 messages
Razor51    pirate
23/07/2012 at 20:00

Seren ....You snob, get a solar charger and come and join us scabs in the meadow or you can mind your own bike next year.......

23/07/2012 at 20:25
Seren I'll be with you then will take motorhome could do a posh pirate camp too
23/07/2012 at 20:30

I shall no doubt have a full and frank conversation with my mentor before making any decisions (see, I can be sensible )
But it will have to wait until he is back from his jolly in the Alps and I've survived the Lakeland.  

Running Postie    pirate
24/07/2012 at 10:59

ST/Seren I will be on the eleccy hook up too, my folks can't live without it I could try posh but not sure where to start!!

Iron Pingu    pirate
24/07/2012 at 11:18

Hehe, can't believe how busy this thread is and it's still a year away!

Seren, I may posh it up with leccy hookup too. 

24/07/2012 at 11:30

Leccy hookup is required for all glampists.

seren nos    pirate
24/07/2012 at 12:54

just remember you do need to pre book electric hookup......but i was ok 2 weeks before and there were some spare places..........

the tents with electric hookups aren't next to the campervans...........they are posher again............

Pingu........can't believe i am excited about this and its nearly a year away..........

24/07/2012 at 13:24

Does mentally imagining yourself doing the training count as actual training? I was dreaming about this last night...

24/07/2012 at 13:40

I appear to have pre-registered, better learn to ride the bike proper like oh should I tell himself

Nurse Ratched    pirate
24/07/2012 at 13:47

Hmmmm - leccy or slum it? Can't find that section in Fink.  Which is a bit slack of him, since it's going to need much more consideration than the training plan.

NV - don't foget to talk into your cufflinks from time to time.

24/07/2012 at 14:23
Tired Legs (Mrs Punch) wrote (see)

I appear to have pre-registered, better learn to ride the bike proper like oh should I tell himself

So far I have not told my himself either and I need to learn to swim and run as well as ride the bike , so you're ahead of me. There's also the small matter of funds that I need to work on as well. ThisLeccy stuff costs a few bob for a start.

Anyway I believe Mr Punch has done the odd race himself so surely you're in credit ?

24/07/2012 at 15:06

I have tried to get my OH to read Holgs's book so that he gets an idea of what I am in for, but he won't

seren nos    pirate
24/07/2012 at 15:16

the lecce posh site definitely was a bit more expensive....£72 for 4 nights for a family tent............which i had all to myself

i am bac k off to read my triathlon book in the sun with a beer.............almost like training

24/07/2012 at 15:32

Sn thats £18 per night which is pretty cheap by UK Leccy Camping Stds thanks for that   Will have to see nearer the time but if tents aren't full perhaps we could rent out "rooms" to share costs?

Running Postie    pirate
24/07/2012 at 16:41
sarah the bookworm wrote (see)

Does mentally imagining yourself doing the training count as actual training? I was dreaming about this last night...

yep, I would go for that!!! it's too hot anyway, I'm wore out just thinking about training!

mathschick wrote (see)

I have tried to get my OH to read Holgs's book so that he gets an idea of what I am in for, but he won't

could be worse, we fight over whose turn it is to train. I told the OH today whilst he was having his sports massage, that it was a bit inconvienient for me to have to go to Spain this week with him for his triathlon, as it was going to interupt my training!

seren nos    pirate
24/07/2012 at 17:08

postie.my OH only runs but has started crosstraining on the bike..........I always let him have the earlier time slot as i hate getting up at 6 am to run......

24/07/2012 at 17:11
mathschick wrote (see)

I did that last summer too. He giggled a lot while reading it, handed it back and told me I was f***ing nuts.... but he knew that anyway and when would my first one be  

24/07/2012 at 17:25
What a lovely hot day to train, I'm cream crackered now just been out on Ride with The Evil Pixie. Very hot I mean hot still nice to see Pixie and a nice ride out too. Will I have to bring tent instead of motorhome then?
The Evil Pixie    pirate
24/07/2012 at 17:44

yeah sounds like I have an Outlaw training partner - we can bully each other into training. Seems to have worked so far!

Not got as far as thinking about the sleepig arrangements!

24/07/2012 at 18:01
Not got as far as thinking about the sleeping arrangements!

I didn't realise that's what training partners ment?
101 to 120 of 2,491 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.