Outlaw 2014

Never too early to nail your pirate colours to the mast!

1,161 to 1,172 of 1,172 messages
Yesterday at 15:09

Q. re registering as a relay team.

Do we need to wait until we're all together and register at the same time as a team, or can we register individually.

flyaway    pirate
Yesterday at 15:13

From the briefing PDF:

"The Team Event
Only one person is required to register for the whole team, but will be required to either show ALL of the 2014 BTF Race Licences or pay for the relevant amount of day licences."

They do enforce this.

TheEngineer    pirate
Yesterday at 15:14
Cake wrote (see)

On the tummy bug but does mean I get to give you a snog at the feed station.

Do you regularly snog poeple with tummy bugs?

Yesterday at 15:18
flyaway wrote (see)

From the briefing PDF:

"The Team Event
Only one person is required to register for the whole team, but will be required to either show ALL of the 2014 BTF Race Licences or pay for the relevant amount of day licences."

They do enforce this.

Thanks flyaway, much appreciated.

Cake    pirate
Yesterday at 15:34
TheEngineer wrote (see)
Cake wrote (see)

On the tummy bug but does mean I get to give you a snog at the feed station.

Do you regularly snog poeple with tummy bugs?

No only steve but if you want one as well can be sorted? You might get a bug or two.

Yesterday at 16:18

if you know what I had doubt you want stand near me never mind snogging me..lol

Yesterday at 21:02

oh Steve, sorry to hear that

Yesterday at 21:08
flyaway wrote (see)

From the briefing PDF:

"The Team Event

They do enforce this.

Mrs SA will you be able to sort that out for me?  I can ping some money over to you

Yesterday at 21:37

Ultra Kanga Kazzaaaah ... yep no problem.  Not sure how much the BTF licence is. It used to be £5.  Will sort it out.

Yesterday at 22:09

Thank you.  Looks like it's still £5 though it talks about admin fees too.  I'll drop them a line tomorrow to double check

Nurse Ratched    pirate
Today at 00:56
seren nos wrote (see)

there will be so many more supporting than doing the event............

sorry to hear Steve,,,,..see you at the feed station........

so who will win.Meldy or Meldys misfits

Oooooooooh ... fighting talk 

Nurse Ratched    pirate
Today at 00:58

I think we'll let Meldy win. The alternative is too scary. Although being turned into a frog might improve my swimming

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,161 to 1,172 of 1,172 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.