Outlaw 2014

Never too early to nail your pirate colours to the mast!

1,441 to 1,446 of 1,446 messages
BluePeter    pirate
Today at 01:44

Great report Ma'am

You were looking strong when I passed you at the top of the lake in one of those 'slow mo' overtaking manouvres I seemed to do all day, Great work considering bike/training issues

Today at 07:40

Orsum Meldy.  now, are you Ma'am as in Jam or...?

The Silent Assassin    pirate
Today at 08:34

Great reports Meldy and Button Mushroom

Today at 08:39

Morning.

Mrs Digger - no, they were little Tour de France jerseys as a surprise pressie for Mrs Funkin.  This is a great big winter jumper, which everyone thought was hilarious to be knitting in July.

Lovely, lovely reports Button Mushrooom and Meldy.  BM - so pleased to have been there to see you make it across the line after all your previous issues.  Meldy - you deserved that after all the crap you put up with but if you think I'm going to call you ma'am....

Pudge    pirate
Today at 08:51

Great reports Meldy and BM.  Really pleased all your 'training' for Nice wasn't wasted Meldy!

BM - so happy that you made it to this finish.  The looks on your kids faces as you crossed the line was pretty special - it really was a look "you are superdad, and you are my dad"!

Ultra Kanga Kazzaaaaah wrote (see)
I appear to be going down with the lurgy and I didn't even go near the water!

I seem to have contracted something over the weekend too....currently feeling very poorly indeed.

Given that I went nowhere near the water either, I am inclined to blame Seren.....

seren nos    pirate
Today at 09:15

Great reports BM and meldy......great finishes........

I had forgotton about the wobbly bridge. it really did make me feel sick travelling over it....

Pudge.......It must have been during your team talk...I can't take the blame

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,441 to 1,446 of 1,446 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.