Outlaw 2014

Never too early to nail your pirate colours to the mast!

1,461 to 1,480 of 1,537 messages
31/07/2014 at 11:56

Oh I know what I mean to say, does anybody remember a post by chap called Martin who wanted pirate kit?  Not sure if he posted on a thread on the forum or a thread on the facebook page.  Well, he stopped for a pee at the pirate feedstation on his second lap on Sunday.  I held his bike for him.  He took the opportunity to tell me off about it.

Edited: 31/07/2014 at 12:00
31/07/2014 at 12:05

Seems a bit harsh, it wasn't your fault he wanted a pee.

31/07/2014 at 12:06

Pudge    pirate
31/07/2014 at 12:07
Magna Carter wrote (see)

One with a beard was probably Scuba Trooper...

...or Seren.

31/07/2014 at 12:44

Cake    pirate
31/07/2014 at 12:47

Pudge is dead next time he goes to the valley's.

M..o.use wrote (see)

It is a knitting club.  

I'm knitting a hat at present.  Just not doing very well at it. Knitting is fecking hard!

31/07/2014 at 13:10

I can't knit, hence nominating Mouse! 

Edited: 31/07/2014 at 13:11
seren nos    pirate
31/07/2014 at 13:20

I think Pudge is trying to break up with me.He has outgrown me

Pudge wrote (see)
Magna Carter wrote (see)

...or Seren.

I think this is the equivalent of breaking up by text

31/07/2014 at 13:34
Cake wrote (see)

M..o.use wrote (see)

It is a knitting club.  

I'm knitting a hat at present.  Just not doing very well at it. Knitting is fecking hard!

Ach, knitting is easy.  Swimming and cycling however......

31/07/2014 at 13:35
seren nos wrote (see)

I think Pudge is trying to break up with me.He has outgrown me

Pudge wrote (see)
Magna Carter wrote (see)

...or Seren.

I think this is the equivalent of breaking up by text

Men are such fickle beasts 

Pudge    pirate
31/07/2014 at 13:44

Ahh Seren, you know you're the only gal for me! 

31/07/2014 at 13:54
Pudge wrote (see)

Ahh Seren, you know you're the only gal for me! 

someone's just talked himself out of next year's team

31/07/2014 at 14:11
Ultra Kanga Kazzaaaaah wrote (see)
Cake wrote (see)

M..o.use wrote (see)

It is a knitting club.  

Ach, knitting is easy.  Swimming and cycling however......

+1 to UKK

31/07/2014 at 15:14
M..o.use wrote (see)

Oh I know what I mean to say, does anybody remember a post by chap called Martin who wanted pirate kit?  Not sure if he posted on a thread on the forum or a thread on the facebook page.  Well, he stopped for a pee at the pirate feedstation on his second lap on Sunday.  I held his bike for him.  He took the opportunity to tell me off about it.

Yup, he accosted me on the run twice to have a go.  could have done without it really. I managed to run away the first time

TheEngineer    pirate
31/07/2014 at 15:41
Happychap wrote (see)
M..o.use wrote (see)

Yup, he accosted me on the run twice to have a go.  could have done without it really. I managed to run away the first time

Sounds like a twat. 

But being a pirate and a twat aren't mutually exclusive. 

seren nos    pirate
31/07/2014 at 16:11

Martin Jackson.......he talked to me before the race at the campsite....if you can't cope with the banter then no point in having the kit  

I think it was on facebook and he was basically told you have to go onto the forum to get kit and also why did he want it........

which I think the only correct answer is because you want to look like a twat

Magna Carter    pirate
31/07/2014 at 16:16

Oh good.... I chose my kit wisely then....... 

31/07/2014 at 16:19

Us not coping with banter or him? I can cope with banter (and being told off) I just thought it was an 'interesting' choice of place to moan at someone. 

TheEngineer    pirate
31/07/2014 at 16:24
M..o.use wrote (see)

Us not coping with banter or him? I can cope with banter (and being told off) I just thought it was an 'interesting' choice of place to moan at someone. 

I'd have thrown his bike into the hedge.

seren nos wrote (see)

Martin Jackson.......he talked to me before the race at the campsite....if you can't cope with the banter then no point in having the kit  

I think it was on facebook and he was basically told you have to go onto the forum to get kit and also why did he want it........

which I think the only correct answer is because you want to look like a twat

Pipe down beardy.

31/07/2014 at 16:38
TheEngineer wrote (see)
M..o.use wrote (see)

I'd have thrown his bike into the hedge.

And pushed the porta loo over when he was in it, making him look like a slightly smelly smurf for the rest of the race

1,461 to 1,480 of 1,537 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.