Pirate avitar thingy

feel I must have one

61 to 66 of 66 messages
kittenkat    pirate
08/02/2009 at 17:41
marshallini wrote (see)
 What happened to all the other icons; sub 3, ultra, fell runner etc etc there was a thread ages ago where you could list which 3 you wanted, (just searched, but can't find)

Not going to happen, would have caused a forum war amongst those that cared.
08/02/2009 at 17:52

I'm not saying it's a bad thing and I'm not putting anyone down, I'm just saying for me walking on the run is not meeting the challenge so it doesn't count.  No offence meant

Gyraffe    pirate
08/02/2009 at 17:58

Just because you didn't realise your full potential first time out doesn't mean you're not an Ironman. You're pretty tough on yourself m.

(see what I did there?? )

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
08/02/2009 at 18:04
nope
M...eldy    pirate
08/02/2009 at 18:07
thats because you dont recognise punctuation!
The Green One    pirate
08/02/2009 at 19:10

I've paid the IMCH fee, booked the hostel and ordered the kit. But i wouldn't be a true pirate until i'd ... well at least WORN the damned colour. My first ever tri is 4th May so I'll come back to you then.

I'm far more interested in getting the subscriber icon now. i've subscribed to RW for 4 years. What dost thou hath to do to get thee branded?

Whom, even?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 66 of 66 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.