Doing

SA

Mrs SA

Mrs Digger

Soupy (my birfday on 13th too)

Pudge

7755Matt

MrsMatt

Medic Girl (my birthday on the 13th tooo)

H0NK

TheEngineer

Little Sister (depending on 2 things; me not getting into VLM and it not being the same weekend as HONC)

SuckitupButtercup (dependent on whether I get into the VLM)

Lee The Pea (Olympic)

Matt M. I'm in 

Iron Ripley

Edited: 18/07/2013 at 22:18
18/07/2013 at 22:19

Just to confirm dates of 13 and 14 April? 

18/07/2013 at 22:27

See what I did there SA?  I think it's becoming tradition that I ask a stupid question every year for the DIY half...

The Evil Pixie    pirate
19/07/2013 at 06:16
Stanners from the Bridge wrote (see)

Will be putting my name down once I get the annual "You have been unsuccessful..." letter from VLM 

My birthday is the 9th so if not in VLM (most likely!) I'll be hoping to head to this!

Running Postie    pirate
19/07/2013 at 09:47

i would have loved to come but I'm in London watching the OH slog round VLM 

Lee the Pea    pirate
19/07/2013 at 12:22

I *might* not be able to make it now, as i'm jetting of to California on the 19th for the Big Sur marathon (woo hoooooo!) which doesn't conflict as such, but it is more the lack of days off i've got now!  If I can make it after work on the 11th, then i'll come up.  Hope to be there though So i'll be taking my name off the 'doing' list and putting it on the 'helping' list instead

19/07/2013 at 16:17

Lee ............... pleeeeeeaaassse come

Britrisky    pirate
19/07/2013 at 17:04
Mrs SA wrote (see)

Lee ............... pleeeeeeaaassse come

21/07/2013 at 11:52
Lee the Pea wrote (see)

I *might* not be able to make it now, as i'm jetting of to California on the 19th for the Big Sur marathon (woo hoooooo!) which doesn't conflict as such, but it is more the lack of days off i've got now!  If I can make it after work on the 11th, then i'll come up.  Hope to be there though So i'll be taking my name off the 'doing' list and putting it on the 'helping' list instead

Oi FB, sort yersel oot. Yer comin tae the half, even if ah huv tae drag ye there masel!

21/07/2013 at 18:41
Iron Ripley wrote (see)
Lee the Pea wrote (see)

Oi FB, sort yersel oot. Yer comin tae the half, even if ah huv tae drag ye there masel!

Seconded!!

21/07/2013 at 21:38

Ohh can I do this and Outlaw half as well? I ought to considering my mentor now
I would like to do Outlaw half again as a direct comparison and also because it's stupidly fun!

Blue Steel    pirate
21/07/2013 at 21:58

Doing

SA

Mrs SA

Mrs Digger

Pudge

7755Matt

MrsMatt

H0NK

TheEngineer

Little Sister (depending on 2 things; me not getting into VLM and it not being the same weekend as HONC)

Lee The Pea (Olympic)

Matt M. I'm in 

Iron Ripley

Blue Steel (my b'days the 16th so even more cakes!)

Mrs Blue Steel

Red_dog_chris    pirate
21/07/2013 at 22:05

If free I'm in for this- not sure whether the oly or half, prob half.

22/07/2013 at 09:24

I'm in.....on the assumption I don't get into VLM

can someone add me to the list please?

Pudge    pirate
22/07/2013 at 09:44

SA

Mrs SA

Mrs Digger

Pudge

7755Matt

MrsMatt

H0NK

TheEngineer

Lee The Pea (Olympic)

Matt M. I'm in 

Iron Ripley

Mrs Blue Steel

Colourin (if not successful getting into VLM)

24/07/2013 at 11:42

SA

Mrs SA

Mrs Digger

Pudge

7755Matt

MrsMatt

H0NK

TheEngineer

Lee The Pea (Olympic)

Matt M. I'm in 

Iron Ripley

Mrs Blue Steel

Colourin (if not successful getting into VLM)

Saffers (mentioned it to Mr Saffers, didn't get a no so will work on it)

24/07/2013 at 12:33

Sorry to be a pain but for those of us who have not done this one before but are eager beavers, could someone post a little information as to what the weekend will consist of.  Thanking you. Oh and I thought it was flat!  Sounds hilly all over to me ! 

Cake    pirate
24/07/2013 at 12:43

Right you will meet up at SA's house drop off any kit you want and then head over to the pool nearby. Rake up your bike have some banter and head in the pool. Swim a bit head outside grab your bike and do loop's around Mac. The loops are slightly hilly in places if you are not used to hill's but nothing scary. There is normally a water/feed station at Q's dad's house so make sure you give Them a big hug and a thankyou.

Back to SA's house drop your bike off and head out for a road. It's all sign posted but that doesn't mean the sign post's won't be nicked like one of them was this year but everyone else will be looking out for you. Back to SA manor to a big cheer and some food.

Everything is slightly informal and some good mischief and banter throughout. IF your a newbie it's a very good way to get used to transition and also stop worring if you can do the distance, if your not a newbie it's a good way to meet your mates and talk carp all weekend. Q, Jo and there family have in other years put a lot of hard work into making this fun for everyone and like wine just in case. Sadly this year's going to fall on my wedding anersursay so hopefully taking sarah somewhere special (TBC) so might not be down.

24/07/2013 at 12:50

i def want in on this if i dont get a VLM place.

Did someone mention camping? in April? in the UK? although i have never been to macclesfield so is it hot then?

i can provide an adequate amount of yogurt (i.e. a boot full) if need be  

61 to 80 of 540 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.