Pirate DIY Half IM, The second coming!

4th & 5th May 2013

661 to 680 of 934 messages
03/05/2013 at 11:18
Doner Kebab wrote (see)

Q- ill knock quietly if im early, ill have a break around 8.30ish to meet people anyway. im not rushed to get back so can bring a machine down with me if your up for it and im not to knackered, can do the outline so at least you'll be half way there 

Don't tell me you're bringing a machine! if Q doesn't want a go,  i might!! Heehee

03/05/2013 at 11:33

what time are people arriving? I finish work at 5 in prestbury, wondered if I should come round? Help with signs or anything?

bburn plO.dder    pirate
03/05/2013 at 12:11
Slagiatt wrote (see)
Ozzy287 wrote (see)

Just out of interest, what does everyone envisage themselves completing this event in, and also what was the range last year?

i beleive i was probably slowest of the finishers last year ... it was still light

I thought I "won" that prize last year .

Looking forward to Sunday, just checked the weather forecast and it looks good yey!!

03/05/2013 at 13:19

I'll be starting to hit panic mode in the morning what to wear, eat drink, look forward to meeting everyone on Sunday morning.

The Silent Assassin    pirate
03/05/2013 at 13:24
Hokori wrote (see)

SA, I am now planning to take Sofia with me early on Sunday to join the show on the sides. Will take an early train.

Hope you do not mind your most obnoxious spaniard around

OMG, it will be fantastic to see you again

Colourin (aka Shivering Whippet) wrote (see)

what time are people arriving? I finish work at 5 in prestbury, wondered if I should come round? Help with signs or anything?

you only need to come round for a cup of tea

03/05/2013 at 13:27

Yay!!! Hokiri    Be great to see you!!

Blue Peter    pirate
03/05/2013 at 13:28
Tired Badger wrote (see)

I'll be starting to hit panic mode in the morning what to wear, eat drink, look forward to meeting everyone on Sunday morning.

Already hit 'race nerves'!! finishing work early (for me c5pm) to get packed up. cant wait

Razor51    pirate
03/05/2013 at 13:42

Not packed a fekin thing yet, we will be there about 8.30 in the morning, see you all then.  

03/05/2013 at 14:12

What time are people meeting up at the Premier Inn this evening, before going to the pub?

Stoatally Different    pirate
03/05/2013 at 14:53

I've not packed, not thougth about what I need, whether to do full change or what.

As organised as ever then

Pudge    pirate
03/05/2013 at 15:17

Afternoon all.  Just wanted to wish you all the best for this weekend.  Hope the weather is good to you and you have a cracking time.

I wish I could have come over to support/watch/get involved, but I had an event already planned.  Hopefully it will be arranged again next year, so I can get involved.

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

The Silent Assassin    pirate
03/05/2013 at 15:25
SuperCaz wrote (see)

What time are people meeting up at the Premier Inn this evening, before going to the pub?

caz, the pub is attached to the premier inn

03/05/2013 at 15:47

I'm all set.  Hope this goes as well as it did last year and everyone has as good a time as I had

edit: Now that I've set my alarm, I'm all set.

Edited: 03/05/2013 at 15:59
03/05/2013 at 16:36

afternoon all!

looking forward to a good event tomorrow so thanks in advance to all that have made this possible!

still havent decided what to wear....is there a weight limit for bags in T1?

Slagiatt    pirate
03/05/2013 at 16:44

If anyone needs accommodation for the sat night then PM me .. Due to the unplanned addition of Liam to the weekends fun , and the revalation that the hotel I booked doesn't allow children I have booked another one.. But can not cancel first .. Grr .. So room for grabs if its needed 

03/05/2013 at 19:35

Good luck to all tomorrow. I will be doing Sunday so hope to see you all then. Excited! 

03/05/2013 at 20:07

All packed and ready to go...see you all bright and breezy tomorrow. Breezy being the operative word, hope it dies down for tomorrow!

M...eldy    pirate
03/05/2013 at 20:11

Have fun dudes 

Doner Kebab    pirate
03/05/2013 at 21:03
Colourin (aka Shivering Whippet) wrote (see)
Doner Kebab wrote (see)

Q- ill knock quietly if im early, ill have a break around 8.30ish to meet people anyway. im not rushed to get back so can bring a machine down with me if your up for it and im not to knackered, can do the outline so at least you'll be half way there 

Don't tell me you're bringing a machine! if Q doesn't want a go,  i might!! Heehee

not one of them machines you dirty girl

Slagiatt    pirate
03/05/2013 at 21:42

Hi Q ... In case we are late to yours we'll either go to the pool or feed 1 Leaving here 5 ish so should be in time I hope. 

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.