Pirate outings in 2014

Is it to early to start the debate?

121 to 140 of 652 messages
IronCat5    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:28
I wouldn't have done outlaw if it was abroad. But having sailed on the ship I'd definitely go abroad with the pirates.

But a nod too KK, it's not cheap and i'll have to save. But if it was cheap everyone would do it.
seren nos yn canu    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:32

Pray teacher .....which part do you find so hard to understand...maybe try reading it in the morning and it might all become clearer......I'm just as illiterate as I have ever been so it must be some fault your end

01/02/2013 at 19:34
Just with the cost of entries tri and especially IM s serious commitment and you need dosh to do i have had to give up beer and fags so i can do this sport FFS
Even running is gettng daft ??30+ for the Plymouth Half Mara
Times is hard but by giving as much notice as possible for the big ticket trips at least people who are not rolling in it a fighting chance to play plus there is always asizable chunk of us who will do Uk based events every year
You pays yer money (if uou got it) and takes yer choice
Iron Muffin    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:37
IronCat5 in the Hat wrote (see)
I wouldn't have done outlaw if it was abroad. But having sailed on the ship I'd definitely go abroad with the pirates.

Same here Cat. I would love to go to a foreign championship, with the family fan club in the holidays.

01/02/2013 at 19:37
Its not a grammar club
01/02/2013 at 19:39

KK....WTF.......I have never touched your daughter........I haven't been near your house in a couple of years.....Buts its a nice new accusion to add to the long list you have made about people on the forum

M...eldy    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:40
Ridgebackmax wrote (see)
Its not a grammar club

Crash Hamster    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:40

Do Nirvana still have guaranteed entries with their packages?

01/02/2013 at 19:42

wasn't nirvana a pop group.........

so my year off in 2015 will be trying to learn to swim without a wetsuit..........will a year be enough

M...eldy    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:42

I believe so Crashie ....

01/02/2013 at 19:44

Nirvana.

Pop.

POP?

Wash yer firkin mouth out woman.

And yes, get rid of that effing pull buoy.

M...eldy    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:47

Pop  

So have we actually got anywhere to go in 2014???   Timbuctoo?  Probably not the best place to be at the moment  !!!

01/02/2013 at 19:47
kittenkat wrote (see)

You did, a few years ago you you grabbed her because you thought I was asking her to comply with something she didn't agree with. You scared her shitless, I shrugged it off because I know you've had to deal with violent boys.

lets be honest Kk...if any mother thought someone else was restraining their kid they would say something and stop it straight away ......and never let that person in their house again...........I take it your threads a bit quiet again and you need to get your atention on someones elses again......nothings changed

01/02/2013 at 19:49

maybe Mouse i could just cut one layer off my pullbuoy every month or so until there was just a small piece of rubber left between your legs

Bouncing Barlist    pirate

KK what's that got to do with the IM trip.

Why do you come on the Tri theads pedaling your own agenda, you did it the other week on the 2013 kit thread, it got so out of hand the thread had to be locked and a new one started.

No one saying Ironman is cheap, no its not as cheap as running, but its not the first time youve raised it. 

M...eldy    pirate

I am going to come round your house and hide them all !!!

meldy..Wales for 2014

M...eldy    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:55
seren nos wrote (see)

meldy..Wales for 2014

I actually might be tempted if I survive Lanza !

cougie    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:59
Bloody hell kk - you're starting to rant now - like you did with the Guardian reporter who asked a pretty simple question. Give the keyboard a rest for a bit ?

It sounds like you're trying to make the pirates out to be a bunch or rich kids ?
The simple fact is that if you fancy a bit of sun - a continental race is the place to go. Plus the organisation of races abroad is usually excellent.

A muddy field in Bolton isn't exactly floating my boat to be honest.
01/02/2013 at 20:00

No Kk.........children are all indiviuals.......i have worked with under 12's all my adult life and i would never restarin a child unless they were a danger to themselves or someone else.....which is very very rare in children and  as far as i am aware not any behaviour your children have ever shown......as i said....this has nothing to do with Ironman or understanding my illiterate writings but i would advise you in future that if anyone comes into your house and restrains your children then you should never let them near your children again.......

anyway....maybe this has satisfied your attention seeking fix for this month......

121 to 140 of 652 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.