Pirates vs Tripetalkers!

they're talking about os "over there"

21 to 27 of 27 messages
Richard 123    pirate
08/07/2010 at 12:31
Prawnie - I'm planning on doing the outlaw in a couple or three weeks on a lot less than 10hrs pw!
AndrewSmith    pirate
08/07/2010 at 12:37
10 hours average a week is a massive amount of training, if people were really honest about logging their training I expect you would find few do that. And some of those get some excellent results.
Richard 123    pirate
08/07/2010 at 13:11

I think it depends if you include thinking about training, deciding which kit to wear, trying to find your trainers because your wife has 'put them away' again getting dressed to go out, getting undressed because you forgot to put your HRM on, getting dressed again, having a final FINAL coffee, visiting the toilet for the fourth time, warming up, cooling down, showering, bragging about it to your mates in the pub in which case I'm doing stacks of training.

If you only include the actual time exercising then I'm lucky to reach a couple of hours a week

08/07/2010 at 15:11

there is a part of me that just fancies turning up on the day to see what happens.

it's the getting home again afterwards that would be the hard part.

08/07/2010 at 15:18
so stay overnight and get pissed the following day like we do.....

no point doing these IM things without a bit of fun after
kittenkat    pirate
08/07/2010 at 15:21
fat buddha wrote (see)
so stay overnight and get pissed the following day like we do..... no point doing these IM things without a bit of fun after
Seconded.
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
09/07/2010 at 06:42
thirded!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.