Pirates.

11 messages
25/11/2012 at 18:11

Hey guys do the pirates accept people who do olympic distance triathlons? if not can we set up an equivalent? or could you accept a 16 year old who can train up to eventually do an ironman?

Thanks!

M...eldy    pirate
25/11/2012 at 18:21

No we burn them at dawn    

'Pirates' is about an attitude Harry, it has more than likely evolved from its intentions which were from Zero to Ironman and removing the elitism from sport .. to an extent
If you think at the current threads in the Tri section you will see a couple of long running ones that focus on less than Long Distance and I am more than sure you will be welcome there

Welcome aboard, join in the fun and pencil in an IM in a few years time  

seren nos    pirate
25/11/2012 at 18:24

there were those in the very first group that supported and sherpered.....so all are welcome if you can take a joke and enjoy yourself....as to the distance.......its about pushing yourself.........that might be a sprint for some or an IM for ours

welcome and enjoy....

Doner Kebab    pirate
26/11/2012 at 23:44
Cake wrote (see)

Harry there are sometimes bum fights about what it is and isn't but 

sometimes i wonder if he does it on purpose you know

Dustboy    pirate
27/11/2012 at 00:04

DK does it again, posts at the witching hour and now I want an XL Doner, raw onions, chilli sauce on the meat, everything else, yes the chillies too, bit of lemon juice on the salad, six pack and the night with Mariella Frostrupp.   

Hope    pirate
27/11/2012 at 07:24

Welcome Harry. 

We're having a little party on Saturday. That seems like a good place to start to me. 

The racing is somewhat secondary to our social life 

The Silent Assassin    pirate
27/11/2012 at 08:00
Hope wrote (see)

Welcome Harry.  

The racing is somewhat secondary to our social life 

Seconded on that

30/11/2012 at 16:38

Welcome aboard Harry

Monique    pirate
01/12/2012 at 10:08

No arguments here the more the merrier.

Dustboy    pirate
02/12/2012 at 00:44

Harry, you have just been spoken to by Pirate Royalty, and it ain't me!

citizen 146    pirate
07/12/2012 at 08:39

welcome Harry !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.