Post Ironman - what next?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
23/06/2009 at 11:53
Orca.... just seen this.... and definitely no sandbagging from me .... I can run, I just can't do it after cycling as my 2 hour half-marthon time  at the end of my half-IM two weeks ago proves.... I seriously believe I'll be walking most of the marathon..... and I'm a truly crap cyclist to boot.
23/06/2009 at 12:02
Already done 3 marathons and 2 ultra's this year and the MDS so, after IMDE it's IMCH and then 100 mile event in connemara in August and then another (short) ultra in November then pacing for Dublin marathon, then I may have a wee break I actually want to stay up past 10pm at some stage.
seren nos    pirate
23/06/2009 at 12:11
decided to concentrate on running for a few months...............got to break the 4:30 marathon time in the next year.........its been bugging me

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.