£2K to spend on bike - what would you get?

101 to 106 of 106 messages
cougie    pirate
16/11/2004 at 09:28
Woo hoo ! I got 100 !

Here ya go PS - weird. Tri Ponces seem to like it though. But hey - if you're riding in swimming thongs for 100 miles plus - you'd be after all the comfort you could get too.

http://www.trisports.com/softride.html
16/11/2004 at 11:21
i don't think anybody likes softrides... some people have old ones but they are very dale winton. i'm surprised they never caught on with the road cycling 'cummunity', on that basis.

Nb i saw on the news that loads of road cyclists with moustaches were doing a march in San Francisco. was it some reclaim the roads thing? and why weren't they on their bikes if so?
16/11/2004 at 11:22
'community'. my spalling is shucking semetomes
cougie    pirate
16/11/2004 at 11:30
<ignores slurs>

Ewww. Just had a flashback to Alpe d'Huez last year when the Tour was there. I passed a girl on the climb - she was wearing tri-ponce swim shorts and a top for some reason.
Riding a v v nice Corima carbon bike though. Then I looked back at her and she was a lad as she was hanging out of her shorts. Yuck.

Is this a danger (dangler ?) we should expect in Triathamalons - fall out on the bikes ?

We aren't getting Piratey thongs for our contingent are we ?
16/11/2004 at 17:10
very few people wear those gay outfits, most wear much more sensible stuff

...i think the proportions gay outfits:sensible outfits are approximately the same as people from cycling background:people from running background

but proper trishorts are the same length as cycling shorts or running short tights. if there is any danger of fall out from those, then you should quit triathlon and move to germany where you can become a film star. you don't need to learn much german other than 'ja,ja, das ist gut, baby' either.

it sounds to me like you might have been deliberately flashed at by scott dempsey.

have you had counselling?
cougie    pirate
16/11/2004 at 17:24
Tee hee hee.

I've had cancelling. Is that similar ?

Aaah - dear dear Scott. Where has he gotten to ?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
101 to 106 of 106 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.