Prate help please!

41 to 50 of 50 messages
15/08/2010 at 19:34

I think Eastnor is better suited to the Regensburg date for newbie triathletes than for outlaw with only 3 weeks but for the more experienced its probably bob on as the run is short and the bike tough, plus its only a 1500m swim.

You might be better at Bala or one a few weeks earlier.

15/08/2010 at 19:34
arse, as Melli said
pain is temporary    pirate
16/08/2010 at 12:13
Thanks Cake, will check it out.  Training starts today, very excited
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
16/08/2010 at 14:53
pain is temporary wrote (see)
Thanks Cake, will check it out.  Training starts today, very excited

Whats the plan for today then?
M...eldy    pirate
16/08/2010 at 15:04
Rest Day   

oh sorry, you didnt mean me did you
M...eldy    pirate
16/08/2010 at 15:14
Rest days always on a Monday,  its a nice start to the week  
17/08/2010 at 08:27

haha yes it actually did turn into rest day as I've got a stinking cold  so looks like me out for couple of days. 

Am going to a BNB along the South Downs on Friday night then mtb'ing about 50-60 miles back home over the downs Saturday, then sprint tri on Sunday, looking forward to the weekend

17/08/2010 at 08:44
which sprint tri PIT? Bexhill by any chance - if so, me and P are doing that. up, out, compete, home for breakfast - the best sort of tri!
17/08/2010 at 10:35
No I saw that was on, its just a local event at Ringmer, but another early one, definately the best sort, plus I can cycle there and home its so close
23/08/2010 at 21:45

Well I never got to the sprint tri on sunday!!  Sorry Meldy, pirate top will have to wait couple of weeks for its debut!!

Rode for 10 hours solid (well less a burger stop and to fix a puncture) on saturday on my mtb over the south downs, was fantastic day, but turns out my legs were definately not in the mood for further punishment sunday morning!!  Well worth it though, was a good test of mental strength to go on (although slowly) for that long(55 miles), which inc some pushing up ridiculous hills (some my fault for taking wrong turns and ending up at bottom of downs instead of on top ) and some killer cows....ok ok turns out they were just very curoius but I actually threw my bike, and myself, over an electric fence and barbed wire to get away, i'm not taking my chances

FB- how did bexhill go?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 50 of 50 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.