Pre-requisite for IM - discuss

101 to 102 of 102 messages
20/06/2008 at 16:09

I'm with Nic. All bar one of TH's posts (why the two log ins btw?) has been carefully argued and carefully worded to try and politely start a discussion about whether there is some truth that longer might be considered better than faster but shorter.

Which all sounds rude. 

Personally I think both can be an achievement - it depends on the individual effort which no one else can judge ?  

Nothing wrong with the discussion about it though.

20/06/2008 at 16:25

Cheers Mrs P 

Actually less interested in longer vs shorter and faster debate. More interested in understanding the criteria/parameters for making the choice between the different distances. It took me 3-6 months to make my decision last year, but only after doing a lot of reading and chats with the family. Don't know how I got away with the ultra's - perhaps because I didn't do the required training

I don't know how the two logins came about -  perhaps it was because of home/work computers?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
101 to 102 of 102 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.