PSOF Headsweats

Yet another essential kit item!

401 to 420 of 739 messages
Razor51    pirate
28/03/2013 at 18:47
Yep we're odd Raf why dont you come and join us you'll fit right in mate
28/03/2013 at 19:17

Why  not charge an additional pound or so for any banrolled caps or visors? That way the people who bankrolled get a little bit of return on their money and no one who pays or buys late gains anything over those who paid promptly.

28/03/2013 at 19:22
I like your idea Statto as I do feel that those who pay on time and as promised should have some sort of advantage over the no-shows/late payers

Bankrollers keep the item 'in stock' and i act as guardian but the price remains the same

I have debated about buying the surplus myself and charging whatever I liked as they would be 'mine' but I am not sure if that's really fair and an abuse of my role as Kit Fairy
Edited: 28/03/2013 at 19:24
28/03/2013 at 19:29

An extra tariff for bankrolled stock sounds fair to me. Good idea. 

The Silent Assassin    pirate
28/03/2013 at 21:01
Rafiki wrote (see)

SA - you have 40 very odd people coming to the DIY

Only Very odd if come along

Razor51 wrote (see)
Yep we're odd Raf why dont you come and join us you'll fit right in mate

Wot he said ^^^^^

Kanga M    pirate
28/03/2013 at 22:17

Hello, back again  My wife and kids don't get much face time, so RW/FB/training and anything non-work related runs a very poor third behind work and kids. Keep thinking/hoping that will change sometime soon but not quite sure how

Schmunks - Thanks for sorting this out. Sent the email to psof as requested, not sure why the RW PM function doesn't work? My RW specific email address works, and there's nothing new showing up in the RW inbox, and I have the headsweat and a couple of other threads 'followed' but don't get anything from them either. Might have to check the spam assassin settings .....

Most of the old timers have me on FB, can always nudge through there which I tend to read on the bus when not riding/running to work

Kanga M    pirate
28/03/2013 at 22:24

test post to see ig re-ticking the 'email me' box works ... love solving IT problems on a public holiday ... even my own ....

PSC    pirate
29/03/2013 at 06:44
Lol... "old timer"!

How's it hanging mate?
29/03/2013 at 09:28

Update - 2 errant non-payers have now come forward so I am feeling a little better on behalf of the bankroller(s).

I have just asked Headsweats to draw up the contract and as soon as I have it, I shall pay and ask them to proceed with the order.

I will be paying on my credit card and at that point, non-payers will no longer have a claim to the Headsweats at £12.50 per item and I shall decide what to do about the difference in amounts owing when my credit card statement comes through as I really don't have the time at the moment to be dealing with this.

31/03/2013 at 20:25

How's things down under in Oz, Kanga?

01/04/2013 at 23:26
Headsweats contract now signed and paid for

I have funded 8 caps and 6 visors and will decide what to do about them when my credit card statement arrives, but suffice to say they will no longer cost ??12.50 each unless you're male, tanned, toned, and preferably not ginger
01/04/2013 at 23:46

I would like one of each if possible. I'm male, was born tanned, am not ginger, and toned like a jelly baby. 

02/04/2013 at 07:46
Ps wanting something pirate to wear at my first marathon (London) and thought the sweatband would be a good choice if warm and the sports cap if cold.
02/04/2013 at 10:44
I'm tanned & my legs are tonned
02/04/2013 at 11:16
Khanivore - it might be pushing it for them to be here for VLM as delivery to Kit Towers is 2-3 weeks
02/04/2013 at 18:41
Email from Headsweats advises that they should ship on or before 12 April, so they *may* be here in time for VLM and defo for Lanza
Cortina5    pirate
02/04/2013 at 18:53

Ooh! I'm racing the same day as VLM but in Holland. Would be great to have the headsweats for some that!

02/04/2013 at 18:59
Cat - I will see what I can do for you (and Khanivore) but a lot depends on when they despatch them and how long they take to get to me. I am hoping they are using Airmail
03/04/2013 at 09:53
Awesome. Thanks Schmunks
Kanga M    pirate
03/04/2013 at 12:41
PSC wrote (see)
Lol... "old timer"!

How's it hanging mate?

A little to the left today

Bionic Ironwolf wrote (see)

How's things down under in Oz, Kanga?

Too much work and not enough play for my liking. My son wanted to move back to London a few months back, not for his friends/our old life, but my relatively cushy last UK job and therefore seeing me occasionally. Southfields is also a *lot* flatter than Lane Cove, so easier biking for him

Still, tough being the only Pirate in the village these days ....

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.