Reduced Entry Fee for Roth

Please read!

2 messages
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
14/07/2009 at 15:18

Info from Helga at the race directors office:  Every entrant for the full race needs to enter on the 16th and transfer their 280 Euros directly to: SWIFT-BIC: BYLADEM 1 SRS    IBAN: DE31 7645 0000 0750 3606 46.

Then you need to send me your real name that you entered under, I have to forward Helga a consolidated list of names.

Relay entrants take care of their own entry (no reduction)

Trogs    pirate
14/07/2009 at 20:45
Ultra-Ironwolf wrote (see)

good news folks, I was saving this for later just in case but now seems a good time to let you know, especially M.eldy, that we have an offer from a "volunteer banker" who is willing to deposit the entire lump sum entry fee for a group of entrants (up to 20) and you can pay him or her back later. I'm sure you'll all agree that this person's generosity is over and above the sort of Piratey gestures we've become used to. Name withheld at present at donor's request. Get your name and corresponding forum name to me asap if you're interested in this wonderful offer, and don't forget to get on the website on Thursday to enter!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.