Run Hub “click here to join” >>>>>

Possibly the worst advert in the world?!

8 messages
09/01/2014 at 14:51

In case any other forumites weren’t aware, it appears to be telling me and I imagine every other visitor to the site, which members have joined and the most recent route you’ve undertaken.

Now if I wore black and white striped outfits for a living and had a penchant for hessian swag bags, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want me knowing where you most likely live / work, given the amount of nice kit we usually talk / boast about on here?!

09/01/2014 at 16:35
Im ok. I still log my activities using pencil and paper. One benefit of living in the dark ages.
09/01/2014 at 16:50
I liked the way it told us Ben RW had been loitering round Soho yesterday lunchtime..., nudge nudge wink wink
M...eldy    pirate
09/01/2014 at 18:03

Robbie, exactly as I posted in the thread previously and the same goes for any other site that you upload and make public. Never start it from your home address or you can expect a visit from Billy Burgler

TheEngineer    pirate
09/01/2014 at 18:25
This is worse though Melds as (though I haven't used it) there appears to be a public feed showing everyone and his dog?!
M...eldy    pirate
09/01/2014 at 18:51

is that not what Arsebook and Twitter do ??

Simple, dont want your details flagged up .. dont use it   

TheEngineer    pirate
10/01/2014 at 07:49

To your "Friends" or "Followers" only (at least if you're sensible with your security settings). 

10/01/2014 at 08:13
TheEngineer wrote (see)

To your "Friends" or "Followers" and "Coven" only (at least if you're sensible with your security settings). 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.