Seeking swim coach in Swansea,can anyone help?

6 messages
02/01/2013 at 17:03

I am not a very good swimmer, can just about manage 25m crawl, but need help with water confidence also - looking for swimcoaching during the school day (have child care issues!), can anyone put me in touch? I am happy to pay for one to one tuition! All the local council pools etc are full or evenings only.

Thanks,

02/01/2013 at 21:43

Try joining Celtic Tri Club?

02/01/2013 at 21:50

Andrea Whitcombe, Swansea swim coach.

05/03/2013 at 00:03

Hi Virago, did you find a swim coach in the Swansea area? I'm looking for one too.

05/03/2013 at 08:05

I'm having lessons at the National Pool - they have a slot on a Fridy lunchtime which suited me, as well as at other times  - £60 for 5 x half hour, I think - give them a call on 01792 513513- I just had to wait until they had a free slot. Otherwise the other local pool council pools all do adult lessons too, just that i was particularly restricted with when I could go, Good luck!

IronCat5    pirate
05/03/2013 at 22:17

The GB swimming performance team is located in Swansea. You should be able to find someone...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.