September Group Ride

Sun 23rd, Sat 29th or Sun 30th

61 to 64 of 64 messages
AndrewSmith    pirate
20/09/2007 at 19:15

penile dementia probably, poor old coot

JD.    pirate
20/09/2007 at 19:24
bloody maps on organised rides.  reminds me of that cannock cyclosportive at the startline when they said "it's really important you have a map of the route".  although they didn't actually bother to supply us with on - only a few mystic ramblings which passed for directions.  we'd have been lost for hours if that old bike ponce hadn't come along and got us back on the course.
JD.
Holly_Golightly    pirate
20/09/2007 at 21:54

Sorry Ergs.  I might fashion something myself for the directions for when you speed off and leave me with the old men in woolly hats the fat old git was referring to.  I can't decide whether to put it on my tri bars or on a nice gold chain round my neck along with my glasses.

And excuse me Capn Candy, but I can forsee a fruitful relationship blossoming with hoosenhoose. 

Kanga M    pirate
22/09/2007 at 09:58
Plum will be along shortly offering a 'fruitful' relationship ....

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 64 of 64 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.