Sola wetsuits

Are they any good for tris ??

3 messages
17/05/2004 at 12:16
My mum is doing the London tri this year and it is her first open water swim. I advised her to go rent an Orca wetsuit and if she liked it then buy it (just like I did with mine), but she has now told me that she found a real bargain, a brand new wetsuit for 50 squid.... by Sola..

Only problem is that I have never heard of them and don't know if this wet suit is suitable for tris or if it has attachements for air canisters, diving weights, shark vests etc. etc..

anybody worn a Sola suit before in a tri ?
17/05/2004 at 12:56
apparently (jeffrey lady killer is the expert here) those cheapy diving/surfing wetsuits actually make you swim slower rather than quicker
17/05/2004 at 14:50
I think you're right co, only sola wetties I know of are for surfing and you wouldn't want to swim in one

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.