South West Lahnden Bike Route/Training Partner Help pleaseeeeee

5 messages
oii
03/01/2013 at 17:58

Hey

Having recently relocated to south west london from gloucestershire - i am pretty stuck for bike route ideas. HIM is the plan if my foot ever recovers for the running part!

I have sort of plucked up the courage to go and find a small local route before work tmrw. Have also prepared bike lights and neon attire!

if there is anyone local to me, who could spare a couple of hours here or there to show me their fave routes - i would be so grateful!!! It might be me being a bit new to the area, but i feel strength in numbers is more ideal for the moment. While i build up my knowledge of the area!

If you could please PM me if you think you could help i would be so grateful!

Totally a coffee and a sticky bun en route, as payment 

Rafiki    pirate
03/01/2013 at 18:03

Hi Oii!!

oii
03/01/2013 at 18:43

Yo Rafiki!!! Apologies for giant quietness, relcoation madness!!! You ok???

03/01/2013 at 19:24
Oii, where in 'South West Lahndun' are you?
Soup Dragon is in West London & is a member of some womens cycling club based west of Ealing. There's a cycle track just to the west of Southall.
But the person to see is Dustboy really! He'll sort out some 'Surrey' rides soon and they are just the business!
I have a mate who's a member of a Tri club and he lives in Twickenham area, but isn't on these sites or a South African who rides most weekends and lives in Wimbledon.
PM me and I can give you some more details!
oii
03/01/2013 at 21:22
PrinceS- will pm you just now (0:

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.