Spinning class?

What opinions do folk have about their benefits?

21 to 21 of 21 messages
meface    pirate
14/06/2012 at 22:12

I don't always do the hover, and I get a couple of looks, until they realise the effort that I putting through the pedals.

I did a session once where the instructor never (or hardly ever) got on his bike. He just wandered round shouting at people and tweaking the resistance for them. Unlike most sessions there were no breaks between tracks, no 'spin and drink' moments, no ramp up the resistance lots. All he got you to do was set the resistance at the start and did constant 1/4 up,  1/4 down (max of 2 or 3 1/4 ups in a row). It was the hardest session I have done that didn't involve Coach Troy that I have ever done on a bike. 45-minutes constant pedalling at a solid resistance - it was awesome.

And I did one in a hotel at 06:00 and at he start they dimmed the lights, put the disco lights on and the tunes blaring. It was like a night club but at the wrong end of the day. Very weird.

M.eface

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 21 of 21 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.