Spots Drink options

Pills with calories?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
14/05/2014 at 11:13

Im experimenting with Warburton Sandwich thins with peanut butter and jam or lemon curd in. They are perfect cycle jersey pocket size and flat. So these are my on the hour solids plus gels.

You should also have the option of a special needs bag to drop in emergency supplies in case you drop or wash yourself in what you start with.

As I sweat buckets i have three 500m bottles - one on frame and double on saddle - for water, electrolyte and sports drink. I can always chuck a water before a hill if required.

14/05/2014 at 13:02

RS I do like their white GF sandwich thins - they're yummy pity I dont like the rest of their bread - almond butter nom

Trogs    pirate
14/05/2014 at 20:01

Warburton sandwich thin with marmite was my half-way treat at Outlaw the other year. It was the best thing I've ever tasted and a very welcome change from the sweetness of gels, sports drinks and the assorted energy bars etc I usually use.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.