Sprint Questions

Swimming costume quesry

21 to 23 of 23 messages
Rafiki    pirate
18/07/2012 at 15:39
Gastank (PA to BaconLube CEO) wrote (see)
P.S. the best bit of kit is defo aero bars and then I bought a TT bike... It's Sooo aero (until I get on it that is!)

It might be great kit mate - but as FB is so fond of saying, its the engine that counts. I took great pleasure cycling back from an OW swim last night on my road bike, sitting up on the bars, wearing a rucksack with wettie in, flying past some bloke down on the bars on his TT. I calmly shouted 'evening' and headed off into the distance (with a distinct burning feeling in my quads).

Edited: 18/07/2012 at 15:40
oii
25/07/2012 at 10:21

thanks for your help on this everyone. was quicker (obviously) in T1 as didnt have to faff about trying to get wetsuit off without putting a hole in it.

Didnt feel any difference in pool with tri top and shorts on vs swimming costume

The Evil Pixie    pirate
25/07/2012 at 14:11

oii I have done all my tris in tri shorts and enell bra just adding a vest for the bike/run

but hey I'm slow and lardy so the different won't be obvious! No way I would run without my Enell!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.