Sundowner middle distance

8 messages
Darkness    pirate
08/07/2013 at 18:37

I thought this looked like good Pirate fare, what with the post race party, live music and licenced bar. Now that the Outlaw is gone I think this will be my next "big" race.

http://www.freebirdevents.co.uk/sundowner-middle-distance-tri/event-home/

08/07/2013 at 21:56

I am probably making a comeback at this race, albeit at the whim of a 2week old baby and her feeding/sleeping habits, first day back with turbo and half arsed attempt at a swim and I could learn to love this again ????

Doner Kebab    pirate
09/07/2013 at 00:47

bit close to the Vit for me, need to keep OH sweet for the rest of hte year

09/07/2013 at 09:53

Tis the week before  HP40, so I'm out.

Pudge    pirate
09/07/2013 at 10:08
Colourin (aka Shivering Whippet) wrote (see)

Tis the week before  HP40, so I'm out.

HP40?

Darkness wrote (see)

I thought this looked like good Pirate fare, what with the post race party, live music and licenced bar. Now that the Outlaw is gone I think this will be my next "big" race.

http://www.freebirdevents.co.uk/sundowner-middle-distance-tri/event-home/

Does look good, and family friendly too!

Doner Kebab    pirate
09/07/2013 at 21:47

oh yes - high peaks 40 

i didnt forget Cal, honestly

Doner Kebab    pirate
09/07/2013 at 21:47

actually i printed out hte forms but didnt mark it on my calendar, done now, i will be there 

Darkness    pirate
12/07/2013 at 10:08

I emailed the organisers to check if camping was free, but it isn't and has to be booked and paid for separately.

May still do this, but the Rubicon at Newby Hall is now looking better for me as free camping and free family access to Newby Hall which looks fantastic for my, by then, 6 year old with an adventure payground and minature railway etc.  So I think the Rubicon for sure and just to decide if I want to do two middle distance 2 weeks apart.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.