Supporting at Outlaw 2013

????

41 to 49 of 49 messages
M.r Zuvai    pirate
09/07/2012 at 10:57

Hi Ian / Citizen 146!

Thanks again for helping me with me tent  

Delighted to hear how you got on - i looked for you in the resluts but couldnt remember your race number! That's a fantastic result for your first one & even better considering it was the first time you'd run the distance!

citizen 146    pirate
09/07/2012 at 11:13

cheers, Mr.Z ,  was delighted with the result and was proved right in that I told the doubters at work that IM is possible for ordinary people who can't run (long standing knee surgeries mean they swell up at the slightest hint of training) but have applied themselves to getting fitter and are working hard on the bike and swim

Rafiki    pirate
09/07/2012 at 21:35
Iron Pingu wrote (see)

it's all becoming bit of a blur! 

and you reckon I was the one who was drunk???

10/07/2012 at 08:55

Hi Citizen/Ian.  Were you the one that accused Bear and I of being married when we were pitching our tent?  We couldn't stop laughing at that one all weekend!

citizen 146    pirate
10/07/2012 at 19:03

oh yes that was me, am I forgiven?

11/07/2012 at 08:35

The funny thing was that it is an ongoing joke at the moment as we keep doing really couply things together, like buying furniture.  So for you to say the same thing when you didn't know either of us was really apt.

VT'd    pirate
11/07/2012 at 09:12

Hi C146, I was pitched next to you, just before OC squeezed in with his posh contraption of a tent.  Instructions were needed for that one .

You buggered off to a posh campsite with swimming pool, was our rather longish pool (approx 3.8k out and back) not good enough .

Good to have met you, but you should have known SuperCaz wasn't married to Bear, they didn't argue .

iron fraggle    pirate
11/07/2012 at 14:57

^^^ watching OC attempt to put that tent up was one of the highlights of the weekend

citizen 146    pirate
12/07/2012 at 19:39

VT'd , perhaps we can all do it again next year? I would have preferred to stay put as felt pretty rough for an hour or so post massage ( no connection I assume) . The other campsite was twice as expensive and only half as good with 20p required for as shower , and no friendly souls, will not make the same mistake next year

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 49 of 49 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.