Swim Caps

How do you get them to stay on?

41 to 46 of 46 messages
30/04/2012 at 18:45

You may think it's funny Meldy, but I have suffered for two years with my swim cap working it's way off.  Little did I know that a gent from across the pond could solve all my woes on only his second post.  And he must be a really helpful chap as his first post was solving my decorating troubles.  

I really think I ought to thank him for being so kind.  Do you think he has ever tried that English delicacy known as spam.  I may send him some

M...eldy    pirate
30/04/2012 at 19:07
Oh yes, you could send him a Spam hamper as a thank you  
Dustboy    pirate
30/04/2012 at 23:49
Neoprene hat with a chin strap. Warm, comfy and if you have to put one of those stupid rubber hats on over the top, it stays in place. Got mine from Tri-UK yonks ago. Brilliant.
01/05/2012 at 14:44
Yours is the one with the extra padding in isn't it Dusty? Does it help with all that thrashing about in the water you do?!!
IronCat5    pirate
01/05/2012 at 21:15
I thought it was a float to keep him the right way up in the water?
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
02/05/2012 at 08:47

Shave your hair off - simples!

Seriously though - when I start to get swim hat troubles, that's my signal to get my hair cut.

Edited: 02/05/2012 at 08:50

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.