Talkback: Q+A: Why can I sometimes feel my muscles ‘shaking’ when I lift weights?

HI,   I FEEL A LOT OF STRESS EVERYTIME MY BRAIN RUNS WITH SO MANY THINGS ALL THE TIME I FEEL MY HEART IS VERY HEAVY I FEEL LIKE CR...

3 messages
16/03/2012 at 07:16

HI,

I FEEL A LOT OF STRESS EVERYTIME MY BRAIN RUNS WITH SO MANY THINGS ALL THE TIME I FEEL MY HEART IS VERY HEAVY I FEEL LIKE CRYING BUT I CANT WHY ALL DIS PLEASE ANSWER. 

REGARDS

VINAY KUMAR 

16/03/2012 at 07:52
It's because you're shouting too much...
04/12/2012 at 04:54
Weight lifting has never came across my mind as a workout regime. I have always looked at it as a more advanced toning regime that is unnecessary unless you wish to take part in a body building competition. Light weight lifting is still acceptable for those who have excess skin and flab issues thus weight lifting is ideal for them. I think it is best to consult a professional trainer else much more than just muscle spasms could occur to you.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.