Talkback: Three Of The Best: Bike Racks

4 messages
10/12/2009 at 20:14

I've got a 4 bike Pendle towbar mounted carrier it is very simple to use. Even the initial set up is easy if a little time consuming. Just make sure that all the moving parts stay well lubricated because they are liable to seize.

Pricey, but a good bit of kit.

10/12/2009 at 20:14

I've got a 4 bike Pendle towbar mounted carrier it is very simple to use. Even the initial set up is easy if a little time consuming. Just make sure that all the moving parts stay well lubricated because they are liable to seize.

Pricey, but a good bit of kit.

10/12/2009 at 20:16
I've only got one though.
Mighty Lexi    pirate
23/01/2010 at 18:35
Oops non of these bike racks are suitable for my car.I have no towbar or suitable roof for the montblanc.  I have a soft top and use a  ' Bones saris 2.' Easy to fit and very strong. Plus easy to remove when not in use. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.