Talkback: Triathlete's World Advent Calendar

So how exactly are we suposed to get involved with this so we have a chance of winning?

1 to 20 of 38 messages
01/12/2011 at 12:41
So how exactly are we suposed to get involved with this so we have a chance of winning?
01/12/2011 at 16:26

Hi vyberman, just click on the day above and scroll down for the question! If it's not displaying properly (we're having problems with Internet Explorer) you could try another browser?

Thanks and good luck!

11/12/2011 at 14:32
Any idea on the winners?
IronCat5    pirate
12/12/2011 at 16:28

Come on TW. The RW calendar has almost 2 weeks of results available.

What is the delay here?

12/12/2011 at 16:44
Yeah not sure what is going on they seem to promote it all well and good.  Even the terms and conditions state the prize winners will be announced on the friday each week!
12/12/2011 at 22:08
Ive entered both rw and tw comps and won naff all I,m a loser
Cornish Digger    pirate
12/12/2011 at 22:55
I won a Tshirt  in the September daily comp and never got it!!
13/12/2011 at 10:18
Today 13th, the comp page is closed already !!!
Golden Boots    pirate
13/12/2011 at 11:07
It was that id just hadn't opened yet. Is open now
seren nos yn canu    pirate
13/12/2011 at 14:25
where are the winners...........come on TW
13/12/2011 at 19:21
ther are no winners its a front to up thier ratings ........losers
14/12/2011 at 10:09

Triathletes world magazine has been discontinued i have just been told after ringing them, i took out a subscription in october, they took my money in october, sent me a letter to say i would start getting my magazine in december. when i recieved nothing and rang them yesterday they have been messing me about and trying to pass my details on to another magazine i dont want, and they are still advertising for subscibers on the internet. Im wasting a small fortune in phone calls to get a refund. they are not helpful. All looks like a rip off to me.

14/12/2011 at 10:14

The magazine has yes been discontinued so you should either get your money back or change magazines etc.  However, they have said that the internet stuff was going to continue.  So to me that means that they should be responding to messages such as these ones regarding competitions.

14/12/2011 at 10:38
Hi all,

Apologies for the delay posting the winners - an up to date list will be on the homepage later today and updated weekly.

With regard to magazine subscriptions, runmummy, we're so sorry to hear you've been round the houses on this. Drop us a message through the site or an email (alice (dot) palmer (at) natmag-rodale (dot) co (dot) uk) with your contact details and we'll get it sorted for you.

Alice
14/12/2011 at 10:44
@CornishDigger - we're looking into your missing t-shirt as well. So sorry to hear you haven't received it.
Trogs    pirate
14/12/2011 at 20:49
Alice RW wrote (see)
Hi all,

Apologies for the delay posting the winners - an up to date list will be on the homepage later today and updated weekly.

Alice

<Checks time>

H'mm, I wonder how much later today the winners list'll be posted?

Someone must be on overtime at RW/TW Towers.

IronCat5    pirate
14/12/2011 at 21:06
It's on Kona time...
meface    pirate
14/12/2011 at 22:08

Give Alice a break. Come on folks, at least she pops into the forum now and again and helps out where she can.

I wish there was only one thing on my to-do list from today that slipped!

You won't have won the competition anyway so what are you so worried about.

M.eface

(who got a nice little Pirate flag from Alice - thank you)

Nicko. Hdau    pirate
15/12/2011 at 13:34
Loser again but I must be getting close cos I run with one of the winners
seren nos yn canu    pirate
15/12/2011 at 14:44
M.eface.......I would give Alice a break if she was a volunteer....buit she is a paid employee to I assume as she is the one who comes on the forums it is in her job description to answer the queries that arise from the forums.......
and we have been patient as its mid December now.......
i agree taht we shouldn't be nasty or offensive to her as she is just doing her job but I think we can assume to have answers
1 to 20 of 38 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.