Team GB swimming shorts (not those little trunks)

6 messages
21/08/2012 at 10:41

Does anyone know where you can buy them? I mean the proper things that the swimmers wear - not these pathetic, skimpy litlte things the likes of Tom Daley wore, which do seem fairly easy to find online. 

I've convinced myself that the inspiration from wearing a pair of "Team GB" shorts will help me to crack the elusive 6min 30s barrier for 400m.

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
21/08/2012 at 11:04
21/08/2012 at 15:15

Do you mean the longer version, i think speedo call the "jammers"..check out their website...where i got mine...range from £21 to £240...i went for the £21 pair...

21/08/2012 at 15:44

FF - many thanks for that post.  I put 'Team GB swimming jammers' into Google and was directed to Swimshop.co.uk.  Once there I was able to buy the very last Team GB swimming costume they had.  I have been after this ever since I went to the Aquatics Centre.

You have made an old lady very happy!

21/08/2012 at 16:30

I've been after the cycle top but seems there like rocking horse shit unless you have £250 to spend on one via ebay.

21/08/2012 at 16:38

That's what I was finding re swimsuit, hence really chuffed to find one still available at 'normal' price.

If I come across a cycle top, I'll let you know

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.