The 2012 Outlaw Bike Feedstation/Support Thread

Volunteers, please - the more, the merrier!

101 to 120 of 939 messages
ChallengeGoGoGas    pirate
11/04/2012 at 21:36
Wow that's a very neat list....

I wonder if it will be sunny? Looks like a decent turn out so far, potentially more female volunteers than male volunteers... Raf we need to round up more men!

11/04/2012 at 21:40

Considering you thought Soup and I were both blokes, I am not sure you are really qualified to comment

Oh, and has a parcel arrived recently?

Edited: 11/04/2012 at 21:43
11/04/2012 at 21:44
Oooh haven't checked in the special #whatthehellhaveyoubeenbuyingnow zone in the house today yet ***excited***
11/04/2012 at 21:49
Good point I think Schunmks... You're saying that as you and Soup are/were/could have been blokes we're pretty probably perfect?!? Yes yes I think you're right what we need is more women!!!

....and yes!!! I have a polylope with a pirate skull thank you.I'll remit funds tomorrow

P.S. I haven't shown OTD yet. I don't want him to get too excited and not sleep
11/04/2012 at 21:52
Youngest catching on quick.... What IM stuff have been buying now... Immediately identifying pirate skull as a IM related symbol
11/04/2012 at 21:59

Did you know you can get pirate pet collars?

click here

Edited: 11/04/2012 at 22:02
11/04/2012 at 22:02

Weather permitting I'll be camping now, Sat and Sunday night.  Its gonna be a good weekend.

My bike club this week is doing a skills session on riding round cones and passing bottles to each other so bottle training is commencing early.

I saw the Damien Hurst skull the other day. Very glam but it didn't look right not being black and yellow.

11/04/2012 at 22:05
Shut Up!!!!! Really? He's a big boy, his collar is about 1.5" wide - I didn't see those on spreadshirt
11/04/2012 at 22:12
Check out the linky I have added.  Within that thread is a link to the seller although she does not seem to have them listed, but she does say to contact her and she will see what she can do
11/04/2012 at 22:16
Thx I'll email her tomorrow - I assume melds is racing that's why not volunteering? Must see if she has any special requests, I like to help my friends
11/04/2012 at 22:19
Can you let me know the outcome as The Nearly Earless One needs a new one.  Cheers
11/04/2012 at 22:21

For a minute there, I read it that you wondered if Melds would like a dog collar and I didn't fancy your chances of surviving til July

Rafiki    pirate
12/04/2012 at 07:53

Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

For a minute there, I read it that you wondered if Melds would like a dog collar and I didn't fancy your chances of surviving til July

Schmunks - Gastank doesn't need help getting in trouble - he's perfectly capable of doing it himself!!

Gastank - let me know if yo have any luck with the dog collars, her Ladyship needs a new one here and I have this big jar of money labelled 'Thornton's fund' that I don't know what to do with

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
12/04/2012 at 09:17
gastank wrote (see)
I assume melds is racing that's why not volunteering? Must see if she has any special requests,

She will have but don't give in to them, and for god sakes don't give her fizzy ribena

Lee the Pea    pirate
12/04/2012 at 12:13
Soup Dragon wrote (see)

Weather permitting I'll be camping now, Sat and Sunday night.  Its gonna be a good weekend.

My bike club this week is doing a skills session on riding round cones and passing bottles to each other so bottle training is commencing early.

I saw the Damien Hurst skull the other day. Very glam but it didn't look right not being black and yellow.

Soupy, I hope you're still racing?  Wasn't sure what the final decision was?  I'm camping from Friday to Tuesday, cannae wait!
12/04/2012 at 14:36
Lee - nope, not racing. Feed stationing and abuse hurling instead. In other words where all the fun is.
Lee the Pea    pirate
12/04/2012 at 16:45
Aw that's a shame in one sense, but glad you have you as a fellow abuse-hurler
Edited: 12/04/2012 at 16:45
M...eldy    pirate
12/04/2012 at 17:45
gastank wrote (see)
Thx I'll email her tomorrow - I assume melds is racing that's why not volunteering? Must see if she has any special requests, I like to help my friends

'she' is listening you know !!!  
12/04/2012 at 20:04
In my defense I was not offering to buy melds a collar! I think the "kit" fairy may have misunderstood my post... That doesn't mean Melds wouldn't look fabulous in one, but I couldn't say?!?

Anyway melds any special requests?

Sorry busy day didn't email collar woman, but did pay Schmunks (Raf have you started making regular payments to Schmunks?)
12/04/2012 at 20:06
I like fizzy ribena and iron bru and strawberry fizzy anything
101 to 120 of 939 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.