The 2012 Pirate Kit Order Thread

The one stop shop for all your Pirate clothing

341 to 360 of 1,128 messages
13/06/2012 at 08:06
Flat Foo.ted wrote (see)

Schmunks..i seem to have made the forum list but not your spread sheet.....can i be added to the Gilet list on your sheet too.....mwah!

Done

Edited: 13/06/2012 at 08:07
13/06/2012 at 08:09

I have removed two people from the list for a ladies tank.  They had only posted twice, last posted in May 11 and July 11 respectively, and did not have PM enabled. 

I believe this makes the list is a better reflection of the numbers that can actually be ordered

13/06/2012 at 08:11

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/200439/gallery/kit_1_0.jpg?width=350

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/200439/gallery/kit_2_0.jpg?width=350

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/200439/gallery/kit_3_0.jpg?width=350

13/06/2012 at 08:18

Hi List Fairy....please may I order 1 x Tri shorts also ?....thankyou

13/06/2012 at 08:25
Naan Chukka wrote (see)

Hi List Fairy....please may I order 1 x Tri shorts also ?....thankyou

Done

13/06/2012 at 08:27

Cycle Tops = 20
Monacos = 12
Cycle Jackets = 2 
Tri Shorts = 14
Gilets = 17
Girls Tank = 7 

13/06/2012 at 08:30

Thank you !

19/06/2012 at 17:19

Can I put myself down for a Monaco please? I'm a ladies size 10 at the moment so what ever that would equate to as I plan on staying that way by doing tri's!

19/06/2012 at 17:33

Are sizes needed or do we provide that later ?

19/06/2012 at 18:47

Bringing forward the starting post for reference

Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

I am starting a new thread, but still bringing across the list from last year.

Basic Info

We can order any of the kit items listed <a href="http://www.louisgarneau-custom.com/index/index.asp?language=ENG&website=4" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">here</a>

Louis Garneau need a minimum order of 12 units per item of kit.  We require a minimum order of 16 units to allow for any changes in demand

If an item is ordered that has never been ordered before there will be set up costs involved surrounding art work etc.  These costs will need to be absorbed by those ordering the relevant item

Louis Garneau kit comes up on the small side.  Please refer <a href="http://www.louisgarneau-custom.com/media/pdf/sizingchart/sizingchart_en.pdf" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">here</a> for guidance, although it is strongly recommended that you find someone a similar size to you who has previously ordered LG kit

Order Process

An order will be submitted around March/April and September/October subject to meeting minimum order levels

Those on the list for an item meeting minimum order levels will be sent a PM asking for contact details and sizes to be mailed to a particular address

When we have this info, you will be contacted with payment details.

When all monies are received the order will be sent to Louis Garneau.

Payment via Paypal will not be allowed unless certain circumstances apply.  If paying by Paypal is allowed, the payer must meet the costs of the payment

Approximately 6-8 weeks later the kit arrives at Kit Towers where it is batched and despatched

The kit will be sent out 2nd class, non-recorded. If you want the kit to be sent out via recorded delivery or 1st class the costs of this must be met by yourself

Bedders..    pirate
20/06/2012 at 06:56

please put me down for a Gilet - thanks.

20/06/2012 at 07:31

Hi List Fairy....thankyou for the detailed info......is the Sept/Oct above 2013 or do you think an order will go in for this Sept ?

20/06/2012 at 08:01

An answer from a couple of pages back explaining when next order is likely to be

Prince Siegfried wrote (see)

Schmunks are you looking at filling the gillet order anytime soon now that the required numbers have been met?  <crosses fingers>  I fully appreciate there won't be time before Outlaw!  But, as the weather is somewhat 'changeable' at the mo the gillet could come in handy anyway!

Cheers, 

Siggy

Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

Erm, probably not.  I don't really want the hassle of ordering each item as soon as it reaches the minimum level.  I was rather thinking of only placing an order once (maybe twice) a year depending on demand, although I do appreciate cycle tops have also reached the minimum number needed

If tri shorts and/or monacos also reach minimum I would be more inclined to intiate an order.

Also, I am wondering what interest in kit may be like after 1 July from newbies who see us out and about at the Outlaw

I guess I will revisit my thinking in mid-July

Running Postie    pirate
20/06/2012 at 10:24

Schmunkee can you put me down for a cycle top pleeeeese! better late than never

20/06/2012 at 21:52

Hi Schmunkee, can you put me down for a cycle top & a gilet please. Thanks

20/06/2012 at 22:18

Will do RP and Welloiled.

PS  Love the avatar Welloiled 

Sore Shins (M...)    pirate
20/06/2012 at 23:48

Schmunkee : i'll have a an XL Gilet please

Running Postie    pirate
21/06/2012 at 17:59

ta muchly

21/06/2012 at 18:01

Latest update on numbers

Cycle Tops - 22
Mens Monaco - 13
Cycle Jacket - 2
MensTri shorts - 14
Gilet - 20
Girls Tank - 7 

21/06/2012 at 18:09

I have been thinking of ways to ensure we don't 'lose' people from the lists from the point they have put their name on the list to the point minimum order levels are reached.  Also I want to speed up the process from the point we reach minimum order levels until we submit and pay the order to LG as changes in exchange rate cause serious problems when trying to price the kit

One solution I have thought of and am going to put into practice is getting contact details ie real name, postal address, email address, and mobile phone number from people at the time they ask to go on the list.

This will hopefully mean we have a couple of ways of getting in touch with people to make sure they are still interested in kit especially if it's a long time since their name went on the list.

So, please be advised that after Outlaw I will be contacting everyone on the kit so far for the necessary details.  

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.