The 2012 Pirate Kit Order Thread

The one stop shop for all your Pirate clothing

861 to 880 of 1,128 messages
18/10/2012 at 18:17
H0NK wrote (see)
Schmunkee, can my order of Monaco and shorts be removed from the list please? 

Done

19/10/2012 at 13:01

Hi

I will need a monaco. ( a munich would be a german enginnered version of a monaco ( or a monaco woul dbe a guchi version of a munich ) )  In any case probably the largest one in the range - so either I can get into it and thus it fits or is baggy, or it bursts and im onto plan b. ( does body paint count as clothing ? )

dunno about shorts but perhaps the same logic applies?

21/10/2012 at 19:45
Hey there!

I need to order a women's tri-suit, medium, please!?

Joey
M...eldy    pirate
21/10/2012 at 20:00

Tri suits wont reach any where near the minimum order I wouldn't think .. just hasn't been the demand for them over the years
Shorts and a top are best combo IMO

21/10/2012 at 20:02

JoeyT

As is the norm for newbies with only a couple of posts, please tell us a little about yourself; your tri ambitions, and what has attracted you to the Pirates.

It's not an entry exam, but if you wanna wear the colours and have the pirate support, it's only fair that we know a little about the person we are cheering on and supporting

22/10/2012 at 01:14

Hi Scmunkee, could I order a bike jacket please. 

I have a L bike top and XL monaco, both of which fit nicely. Looking back at posts re sizing I'm thinking L for the bike jacket too? Or does anyone who has all three items think otherwise?

Thank you!!

22/10/2012 at 15:08
Hey Schmunkee,

I completed my first tri this year in London, Olympic distance....totally loved it, although the weather was freakin horrific! I'm hooked! Intending to do 4 more next year, including IM 70.3, Exmoor! I've become great friends with Horse, we met on Facebook, & during the course of many chats, he told me a lot about the Pirates! I've been searching for likeminded people.....& here you all are! I love the camaraderie & the banter and I'm sure I can learn a lot from you all! I'm a stay at home Mom, with 3 amazing kids! I chose my nickname JoeyT as, like Mr Tribbiani, I don't share food....not even with my children....in fact, I go so far as to hide stuff from them or wait until they go to sleep! Otherwise, I am very generous! As for the tri-suit, top & shorts will be great - medium top, small shorts! Thank you!
22/10/2012 at 15:15
*lightbulb moment*

It's registered now with posts on PSOF FB

You will have PM later today
22/10/2012 at 22:08
bh ex-flyer (O.) wrote (see)

Hi Scmunkee, could I order a bike jacket please. 

You have email

22/10/2012 at 22:10
JoeyT wrote (see)
I've become great friends with Horse, we met on Facebook, & during the course of many chats, he told me a lot about the Pirates!

Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

*lightbulb moment*

It's registered now with posts on PSOF FB

You will have PM later today

You have PM

You have PM

Scuba Trooper    pirate
23/10/2012 at 21:26

Schmunkee i hope i'm not to late, having signed up for Henley I would like to now order a small Monaco so i will have the correct attire. Am I also apply to request a pair  of water bottels as well, or do i need to post to the othere thread?

23/10/2012 at 21:31

Scuba Trooper - you have PM

24/10/2012 at 21:26

Hello, 

My name is Coops and I would like to be a pirate. I'm slowly creeping my way towards an Iron man - I've done a few sprints, the first Olympic a few weeks ago and signed up for the Half Outlaw next year. I want to be a pirate because my usual piss-taking triathlon friends are refusing to enter longer triathlons (yet) and I think for this reason they deserve to be replaced with new, yellow coloured ones.

Schmunkee, can I please be put on the list for a ladies tank top - L.

Cheers!  

M...eldy    pirate
24/10/2012 at 21:28

Top posting Coops  !!!  

Welcome aboard !!

24/10/2012 at 21:35

ACoops - I can put you down for a ladies tank, but it's highly unlikely that they will get ordered this time round as they have not met the minimum order level.  Most women are going for the men's monaco.

Anyways, you have email so let me know what you wanna do

25/10/2012 at 21:30

Fair enough. Keep me on the list for the ladies tank, I'll wait  

Thanks, M..eldy! Hello!  

Mr StOat    pirate
26/10/2012 at 14:12
Schmunks,
Got your email but you seem to have knocked loads of stuff off my order. I was after cycle top x 1 Monaco x 1 cycle jacket x1 and shorts x1

It looks like spread sheet only has me down for 1 cycle top
26/10/2012 at 14:55

I was only after a cycle top , but spreadsheet has me down for a monaco and shorts as well.

26/10/2012 at 15:10

Schmunkee's emaile saying hand fire as the spreadsheets gone a bit wrong. I'm sure she'll let us know when it's all sorted out. Panic not.

26/10/2012 at 15:56
Thanks for fire fighting for me there AB30 as I can only be in one place at a time
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.