The 2013 Pirate Kit Order Thread (Take 2)

The one-stop-shop for all your racing kit

261 to 280 of 903 messages
Pudge    pirate
11/06/2013 at 09:44

Mouse - thank you for taking the time to explain that.  Most helpful indeed.

11/06/2013 at 09:48

Regards mentoring, there is no official process.  There's often a thread that goes up between season but there's no 'rule' that you have to wait until then.  You could start identifying pirates whom you get on with, find their posts interesting or useful and that you think you would get on well with, even better if you can meet them in person.  Then just ask someone when it suits you.

Pudge    pirate
11/06/2013 at 09:51
M..o.use wrote (see)

Regards mentoring, there is no official process.  There's often a thread that goes up between season but there's no 'rule' that you have to wait until then.  You could start identifying pirates whom you get on with, find their posts interesting or useful and that you think you would get on well with, even better if you can meet them in person.  Then just ask someone when it suits you.

Shame, I though it would be like Britain's Got Talent...

11/06/2013 at 09:56

Hmmm, what I want to know is, are you the one on stage parading your talents to the mentors who select who they are going to work with, or, do you want the mentors to showcase their talents to you...?

Pudge    pirate
11/06/2013 at 10:03

Hell no, I'm shy at the best of times, let alone being up on a stage!  I'd want to see the potential mentors up there showcasing their talents!

flyaway    pirate
11/06/2013 at 10:52

Schmunkee, can I have a monaco and shorts please? Do you know roughly when you'll be placing this next order?

In At The Deep End    pirate
11/06/2013 at 14:22

Schmunkee,

Can I be put down for a Cycle top and a Monaco please.

Thanks

11/06/2013 at 17:16

Last longish run today not long now, leave on Sun for long drive to Nice. That's when the butterflies take over and I wish I had done more training and eaten less chocolate 

12/06/2013 at 10:17

Good Luck and have a great time.

Kit question:- do the arm warmers come in different sizes?

12/06/2013 at 10:26

Hey Charlotte, good luck with IM Nice. Look forward to seeing your race report

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
12/06/2013 at 10:31

Yes very best of luck for Nice

In At The Deep End    pirate
12/06/2013 at 12:09

Best of luck Charlotte. Let us know what the events like for us going for the 1st time in 2014.

12/06/2013 at 12:55

Schmunkee, can I order a Monaco please

also if anyone wants to mentor me they are more than welcome

12/06/2013 at 13:16

Hi could I have my name put down for cycle top and monaco please

12/06/2013 at 17:59

Can I order a summer buff please it will keep my hair in control it has a mind of it,s own. Not a good look at the end of a race ( scary ) 

M...eldy    pirate
12/06/2013 at 18:18

To all the new posters .. not sure if you have read the first page or not but please be mindful that none of this kit gets ordered until we have reached minimum orders (roughly 15-18 each item)
The like of the Buffs and bottles and what have you are usually generated in a different thread so keep a look out for threads and keep popping back in here for updates on orders

13/06/2013 at 01:25

Hi there by 'end of the season' do you guys mean about November ish? 

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
13/06/2013 at 08:33

Hannah,

Yes, the main annual order usually gets collated from around late September and placed in October, then takes 5-6 weeks to be produced, shipped to UK and onward mailed by us.  Overall about 10-12 weeks.

Even if we started collating an order now it wouldnt arrive for this tri-season.

Sometimes if items reach the minimum order and people are keep for that to go off we have placed specific item orders.

Current order request spreadsheet needs updating to reflect the recent requests, we'll update this over the next week so you can all see where we are.  I anticipate we'll start confirming orders/collecting monies late September.

Anyone who's ordered kit, please keep an eye on this thread and your email inbox from the end of September.

14/06/2013 at 00:59

Thanks BB 

As long as you can send to a forces address and I can pay online or with a bank transfer, I would like to request tri shorts and a monaco please.

Thank youuuu

Hannah - or Bruja. Hmmm, have to get used to that!

14/06/2013 at 04:19

Hi there, could I please order 2 cycle tops, 1 gillet and some arm warmers. Many thanks

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.