The 2013 Pirate Kit Order Thread

The one-stop shop for all your racing kit needs

41 to 60 of 194 messages
kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 18:09

Sheesh... I'm STILL case sensitive. *Put's another layer on tin foil hat and updates personal liability insurance*

kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 18:12

Oh and they approach me because they've always found me friendly on a personal level, and obviously an old timer.

kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 18:13

But not as old as Plum or as super sensitive as the FB blockers.

I have my own comfortable armchair...

seren nos    pirate
19/01/2013 at 18:30

I am going to save up for a gillet schnmunkee.....and hopefully at outlaw i can try on some other pirates ones for sizes............

i will probabaly need a new monaco as well.racing a couple of times this year........

Rafiki    pirate
19/01/2013 at 18:58

Schmunks - are the arm warmers yellow with black skull and cross bones, or black with yellow skull and cross bones ??

M...eldy    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:05

Last ones were yellow with black

and they are luffley and warm 

M...eldy    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:06

I'm not sure what I need to save up for next, might be time for a Kit Inventory 

seren nos    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:07

definitely yellow with black skull and cross bone 

19/01/2013 at 19:08

What the wise one said

kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:33

Put me down for arm warmers, an umberella and a shewee.

I have 3 arms.

kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:35

And 5... let's not go there.. (I miss Smiffy)

kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:36

I've pissed in a shewee for 2 years, if that helps.

kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:39

I haven't, it was just for comedic affect.... Enjoy your kit ordering angst and keep smiling!

kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:40

Or getting mortally offended on a personal level.

Dumbledore died, get over it.

seren nos    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:41

did we ever do leg warmers in the end......

schmunkee....I know loads have told you already how grateful they are for your hard work on doing this for us........

i just want to say that after doing just one small buff order.I  am in awe of your good work..Thank you for organising us 

kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:45

Ok, I'm ready for our party, I'll just leave you guys to laugh or grumble and bitch. The first option will prolong your life.. Possibly... The latter seems the norm.

That and Yakult..

I lie, would never touch the stuff.

kittenkat    pirate
19/01/2013 at 19:46
seren nos wrote (see)

did we ever do leg warmers in the end......

schmunkee....I know loads have told you already how grateful they are for your hard work on doing this for us........

i just want to say that after doing just one small buff order.I  am in awe of your good work..Thank you for organising us 

Ok, you're overdoing the sycophancy, it's not helping.

seren nos    pirate
19/01/2013 at 20:04

I was wearing my pirate monaco at a spin session at my local sports centre and someone asked my advice on triathlons..couldn't work out how he knew I did triathlons until he revealed he had just finished holgs book 

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
19/01/2013 at 20:06

KK well done youve single handedly ruined this thread, it was meant to be for people to post kit orders on, not for your one woman cruisade to gring out the massive chip on your shoulder.

I suggest the thread gets cazzed and is restarted for the benefit of other newbies who im sure will be far more intimidated by the rubbish youve been spouting here than the alleged people who have contacted you personally.  Please would you private message me and let me know who they are?  Id be interested to hear theyre own opionion directly than second hand through you, im sure the last thing they would have wanted was this.

If youve got personal views about the kit order process I suggest you start a seperate thread about it, this one was got kit order, id respectfully ask that if a replacement thread is started you let it be.

Stoatally Different    pirate
19/01/2013 at 20:16
Is there no ignore button?
41 to 60 of 194 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.