The 2013 PSOF swim cap thread

Complete your PSOF wardrobe with this natty little accessory

81 to 100 of 129 messages
27/06/2013 at 10:32

Thanks Schmunks... Paid!

27/06/2013 at 11:06

Hi All, been lurking and a couple of postings here and there. Would realy like to come aboard the ship....Did the Slateman as 1st tri this year (swim & bike was not good - but lots of room to improve - hoprfully!!).

Want to do the brutal half in sept, so need to up the game a lot, so lots of ow at penningtom flash for me then and hilly bike rides..so I need a shiny new hat (or 2)......also want to go long next year...working on Nice, but OH has no interest in sport!!

Schmucks....can you put me down for 2 please?

Many thanks.

Iron Pingu    pirate
27/06/2013 at 11:26
Pop-Up Schmunks - The List Fairy wrote (see)

Pingu - I am not at Outlaw so will add you to the list and post out nromally

Not out Outlaw  .. you will be missed.

27/06/2013 at 12:16

schmuncks - I wanted 3 - I have emailed you too, but let me know the new price and I'll sort it quickly

Thanks

27/06/2013 at 13:04

An up-to-date listing (correct at 13:00)

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/200439/gallery/s_caps.png?width=350

Edited: 27/06/2013 at 13:23
Pudge    pirate
27/06/2013 at 18:11
9sqrun wrote (see)

Hi All, been lurking and a couple of postings here and there. Would realy like to come aboard the ship....Did the Slateman as 1st tri this year (swim & bike was not good - but lots of room to improve - hoprfully!!).

Want to do the brutal half in sept, so need to up the game a lot, so lots of ow at penningtom flash for me then and hilly bike rides..so I need a shiny new hat (or 2)......also want to go long next year...working on Nice, but OH has no interest in sport!!

Schmucks....can you put me down for 2 please?

Many thanks.

Welcome 9sqrun. Sounds like you're local to Wigan. There's OW swimming at Three Sisters too if that's of any interest to you?

27/06/2013 at 20:07

thanks schmunks, I have paid now

WhizKid    pirate
27/06/2013 at 20:43

hi schmunks swim cap is paid for i put my previous forum name as jamie tardi (now whizkid) many thanks jamie

30/06/2013 at 19:38

Are there any left for me to put dibs on?

01/07/2013 at 13:18

It would be good to have the iutstanding payments so I can start sending out the caps....

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/200439/gallery/owed_swim_caps.png?width=350

Cheers

(I am aware gazhilla and Ghostess may not have received payment details so they are excused detention later )

02/07/2013 at 00:20
Pudge wrote (see)
Welcome 9sqrun. Sounds like you're local to Wigan. There's OW swimming at Three Sisters too if that's of any interest to you?

Hi Pudge,

From hilly Southport...tried the 3 sisters in early May (f..f..freezing & first ow swim ever!) and was ill for the next week, did not go again as I had a tri the following week (need more ow swimming!).

03/07/2013 at 14:07

I have chased the non-payers privately as I am keen to get these posted soonest and want to avoid three or four trips to the Post Office.

I would like tog et them in the psot for next weekend.  Hope this is ok

Pudge    pirate
03/07/2013 at 14:09

Muchos grassy arse Schmunks 

03/07/2013 at 19:10

Thank you Schmunks, just coughed up.

05/07/2013 at 21:51

For those at Outlaw, I will be bringing them with me tomorrow evening.

For those taking part, I have arranged for Barlos to take them to the pub with him on Monday.  It will be up to you to find him as he does not have the attention span to come and find you. .  If you do not manage to find him (although he is pretty hard to miss) he will post them out for me on Tuesday

For those on the Feedstation - Barlos will hand them to you on Sunday

Red_dog_chris    pirate
06/07/2013 at 11:27

If there are any spare I'll have one

08/07/2013 at 19:04

thanks, mine were delivered by Barlos at the feedstation

just need to go swimming now!!

I want one of the pirate caps now.....and a summer buff.... and......

08/07/2013 at 19:08

and some of those cool fake piratey tattoos they were neat

The Evil Pixie    pirate
09/07/2013 at 06:23

Thanks got mine Saturday night ! Love it

09/07/2013 at 09:27

Hi Everyone.

After reading Pirate Andy Holgates blog/book i am hooked.

I am signed up for the following races:

Marlow Half Ironman

London Triathlon

Berlin Marathon

1m swim in Loch Lomond

Wanaka Challenge Full IM.

I turned 40 this year and have done my 1st ever Marathon (being from Scotland i thought it best that Edinburgh was a good place to start) London will be my first Tri. I havent done any swimming for over 25yrs so that has been interesting. Going to qualify for Boston in Berlin, but the crazy bit is signing up to a full IM in New Zealand, the reason is that i will still be 40.

So when i look back i can say when i was 40

1st Marathon, Open water swim, Qualify for Boston and a full IM

Yes i am crazy but think that helps lol.

Well done to everyone who did the Outlaw, respect

81 to 100 of 129 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.