The 2014 Outlaw feedstation/supporters thread

27 July 2014

701 to 706 of 706 messages
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
01/08/2014 at 01:32
Rc yes signs have been used every year since they were made and still looking as good as new (and wrapped in their poly sheet for storage) thanks again
GH0ST    pirate
02/08/2014 at 08:55
seren nos wrote (see)

and on the second one I asked for water...........and was given water..but it certainly didn't taste like water

I noticed that too, it wasn't nice at all.

02/08/2014 at 09:39

Oops. Maybe we gave you the bottles we'd been peeing in?

Should have been water if that's what you requested. The front end of the station had high 5 or high 5 and energy. Middle had water. Back end had everything. 

Maybe it was just warm from the sun?

GH0ST    pirate
02/08/2014 at 11:10

I think it was just that we're used to purer water flowing in from the Welsh mountains Mouse

seren nos    pirate
02/08/2014 at 14:21

Not your aid station Mouse.the one after you........I looked at the guy cycling just behind me.and checked I did ask for water  and he said yes and the girl shouted water.....

04/08/2014 at 11:35

It tasted to me like they had refilled a bottle that once contained high 5 with water.

On the run a girl at the feed station on the far side of the lake shouted water? to me yes please I replied and held out my hand, she then threw it in my face

I think she noticed my look of shock and dissapointment as she laughed

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
701 to 706 of 706 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.