The beginning of the thank yous...

21 to 35 of 35 messages
meface    pirate
19/06/2012 at 22:53
Goblin Princess wrote (see)

Sadly not the good looking young girl I don't think - I'd pretend if it weren't likely I'll meet some of you next weekend!

Well I have some good news, round these parts you are a good looking young girl! Mind when you meet some of this mishapen (and happy friendly) lot you will realise this may not be much of a complement.

So what did you run at Brighton then?
<br class="quoteheader" />

meface    pirate
19/06/2012 at 23:04
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
m.eface wrote (see)

Were you the good looking young girl  

Sounds promising........ Need some fresh blood

Definitely a cut above Plum.

20/06/2012 at 06:40
Compliments too, I've been missing out!

I did 3:57, first sub 4

As always started too fast so crashed at 20 and ate my own bodyweight in those Bloc Turkish delight type cubes.

How did you get on?
meface    pirate
20/06/2012 at 07:41
3:57 - struggled from mile 21. It really wasn't very inspiring in the wood yard. Also first sub 4 so happy with that.

Well done.
20/06/2012 at 08:08
Welcome Goblin if you can borrow a top go for it the pirate support is great regarding kit lists there is one on the ironman training thread a couple of pages back
The Silent Assassin    pirate
20/06/2012 at 08:21

7:15 at Flat out in the fenns, is perfect, same time as us

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
20/06/2012 at 08:36
m.eface wrote (see)
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
m.eface wrote (see)

Were you the good looking young girl  

Sounds promising........ Need some fresh blood

Definitely a cut above Plum.

Anyone is a cut above Plum.. even Meldy and Holgs !!!!

Ironholgs    pirate
20/06/2012 at 09:31

Oi.

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
20/06/2012 at 09:33

Teehee.....

20/06/2012 at 18:07
List Fairy has kindly been in touch about a top so thank you! I'm definitely keen provided I don't get lynched for wearing it before I even reach the start line of a triathlon!

Seems I'm in good company times wise for both Brighton and Flat Out in the Fenns, well done!

M.eface I think I saw you again along the front about mile 25 but brain too addled to tell me if you were the same pirate I'd met 3hrs before, sorry
meface    pirate
20/06/2012 at 21:16

If I was walking then it might well have been me.

However in a relatively short stretch there was FF, Madlot and M.e in that order I think.

The only stipulation to wear the kit is you have the kit. Begged, borrowed, stolen the funnier the story the better. Last year we converted some girl staying in the same hotel - but we got rid of her after the event as she was way too fast for us.

Trogs    pirate
20/06/2012 at 21:31
Goblin Princess wrote (see)
List Fairy has kindly been in touch about a top so thank you! I'm definitely keen provided I don't get lynched for wearing it before I even reach the start line of a triathlon!

If Outlaw is your very first tri then you are definitely qualitied to wear the yellow and black. Jumping straight in at iron distance is the true Pirate way

20/06/2012 at 22:30

GP - call me Schmunks/Muckee/Schmucks/Schmunkee 

I ahve seen your reply and I will post it tomorrow

meface    pirate
20/06/2012 at 23:59

List Fairy to the rescue!!!

call me:

• Schmunks
  • Muckee
  • Schmucks
  • Schmunkee
  • Thorntons Delivery
  • to bed if you are hunky

Sorted.

M.eface

21/06/2012 at 06:20
Haha - noted!

Thanks Schmunks.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 35 of 35 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.