The Weekend Biathlon Story

Glad the German footy team isn't up to this standard!

3 messages
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
19/12/2005 at 06:07
Hey Daz, did you watch? What an amazing result, Germany 1, 2, 3 & 4 in the men's sprint race and the exact same result in yesterday's pursuit with the addition of Ricco Gross in 6th place, then the girls 2nd and 3rd in their pursuit event. With Kati Wilhelm in the yellow World Cup leader's bib and Alexander Wolf taking the yellow away from Poiree, the "old man" in the team Sven Fischer winning twice and getting a 3rd, the German coaches must be over the moon!
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
21/12/2005 at 07:18
boing for Daz
06/01/2006 at 12:30
Hi IW, I replied to the other thread. Didnt see this one go by.

I thoroughly enjoyed the last round, some top performances. I liek ths hinese women and glad they have improved a little on the range, should make the relays a bit more interesting.

Be interesting also to see if Bjoerndalen can hold back the german onslaught this year. That break they had def did wonders.

And will the swedish lady cause more damage.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.