Training camp in the UK

9 messages
06/12/2011 at 16:31

Hi

I am looking for a tri training camp in the UK for spring or early summer next year and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations.  I have found a lot of great sounding places on the web in Europe and the US but for costs reasons need something in the UK.  

Thanks

06/12/2011 at 18:00

Epic Events do training weekends in the Lake District in the Spring. Don't know if that's what you mean or did you want a week long one.

Endurance Coach

Edited: 06/12/2011 at 18:02
meface    pirate
06/12/2011 at 20:02

For £500 I'll do a course for you.

Just presume you will be running and biking round box hill a lot!

M...eldy    pirate
06/12/2011 at 20:17

I'll shout at you for less  !!
seren nos    pirate
06/12/2011 at 21:15
meface.they are only charging £95 for the weekend.if it was closer i would go....
meface    pirate
06/12/2011 at 22:01
seren nos wrote (see)
meface.they are only charging £95 for the weekend.if it was closer i would go....

Yeah but that is oop north and mine is in Surrey so it is bound to be more and better!

Actually looks quite a good weekend for £95 (If I had the time, was closer, and fitter I would consider it myself).

06/12/2011 at 22:32
I've done it in the ice and snow, coz we is 'ard oop north. The accommodation is basic bunkhouse but there is a gorg B&B at the bottom of the drive I stayed there at a reduction on the weekend
07/12/2011 at 16:49
Thanks for the link - that sounds like it could be interesting.  Although not sure if I'm quite hardcore enough to go to Cumbria in January - I may wait and see if there's anything in April/May time!
The Silent Assassin    pirate
09/12/2011 at 12:49

Come and do this

DIY Half IM

Do both Saturday and Sunday, its free apart from the pool entry

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.