Tri Buys

Excellent Customer Service

4 messages
Do2    pirate
21/01/2008 at 21:03

Hey All,

Someone on here recommended these people to me before Christmas ( they were doing a free postage deal - even trans-atlantic)

Someone else recommended the DeSoto tri shorts which are stocked by Tri-Buys, so I made a purchase...

they arrived promptly, with one flaw - the stitching was undone on one seam, so I took a photo and sent an email off.

Got a reply very quickly, and negotiated a discount refund (since a full refund or replacement would only be available with the shorts being returned, so needing 2 more lost of international postage.)

Ran in to problems when the chap at Tri-Buys (Cameron) couldn't get the card to accept the refund, it did drag on for a couple of weeks, but this eveing I got an email and phone call from California letting me know that the full amount ($72US) has been refunded to my card.

So, if you need any good Tri Gear and want to buy Stateside - I can recommend Tri Buys

PSC    pirate
21/01/2008 at 22:22

good one.

What is the customs limit for incoming goods (on the value of the goods) - does anyone know? 

21/01/2008 at 22:30

PSC I think it is on the forgeign office website.

DOT you unpicked the stitchs!  Stitched back up, voilia free pair of shorts.........

Do2    pirate
21/01/2008 at 22:48

TT

Now - that would have been a good idea - if only I had thought of it - - but then again I didn't need to!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.