Tri clubs in the north east

1 message
10/06/2012 at 12:16

Two questions.

1) is it worth me joining a tri club, i've completed a number of tri's marathons, and gone as long as 70.3, but i'm very average. Swimming has never improved really (between 32-34mins for a mile), cycling is s*^t but with the help of an achilles tendon injury (preventing me from running) i'm looking to improve this and my running is ok comfortable sub 1:50 half marathon (1:42 pb).. all together i'm consistently bottom 3rd although i've had flashes of good times when everything has come together.

So basically would i jsut find myself as a back marker in a tri club and get much out of it?

2) I'm gateshead area in the NE and have looked at all of the local tri clubs that i can find with an internet presence and was just wondering if there's anyone out there with personal experience/recommendations of one.

cheers

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.