Triathlete in Rainham Essex

Trying to find a partner or club

5 messages
28/09/2012 at 16:06

Hi

I live in Rainham, Essex and am trying to find a training partner or club in this area. 

At the moment I am looking to join a running club, cycling club and swimming club but would rather have it all together.

The clubs all seem to be quite a way away - Ongar and Leigh-on-sea. 

Can anybody make any suggestions a little closer. 

28/09/2012 at 16:27

Running clubs - there are loads, Thurrock Harriers and Nomads up in Grays possibly the closest,

East Essex Tri club use Basildon and Benfleet swimming pools and the running track at Basildon,

I run for a club but do my own bike and swim thing and i'm just down the road if that helps.

28/09/2012 at 16:45

Also Dagenham 88 and Havering 90 -+ Havering Mayesbrook and Barking Road Runners - but East Esses Tri is the closest tri club I think, although I believe there is one at Ongar.

28/09/2012 at 16:48

Tri-sport Epping?

28/09/2012 at 21:12

Hi Lee Dow i live in hornchurch and run 3 times a week around hornchurch and rainham if you what to run with me we can meet up. sunday is a good day for a long bike ride too.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.