Triathlon Club Kit

4 messages
xxxpancho    pirate
05/03/2012 at 14:51

Can anyone help, I'm looking for a manufacture that can supply my club with designed triathlon suits, top and shorts can anyone reccommend and companies that there club uses ? I have tried endura but they only do zips at the rear most woulod like front zips any help much apprieciated

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
05/03/2012 at 15:38
The pirates have been using Louis Garneau Sports as our kit supplier for 6 years with no problems at all. They have a good custom kit range and are very reliable and the kit is really good quality. Their kit isnt the cheepest and is subject to a minimum order of 16 units for many items but we find that works very well for us.

Trisuits (all in one) are approx £95 after foreign exchange, shipping (LG are canadian), duties, VAT, postage.  Tri shorts are about £43, Tri tops £45, Cycle Jerseys £47 and Cycle Jackets £105

http://www.louisgarneau.com

I also think Serpentine Tri club use LG (or at least they did).
Edited: 05/03/2012 at 15:43
05/03/2012 at 16:52
there are number of custom tri kit suppliers around - LG as Barlos says; Carvhalo supply a lot of clubs (including mine); Craft; Fusion etc - and if you look at the small ads at the back of some the tri mags like 220, you'll find plenty more.

volume can be a problem as can material choice - some custom kit makers don't use exactly state of the art comfy materials (LG is very comfy btw)

"endura but they only do zips at the rear" - that's going to become an increasing issue as the ITU now specify that all national kit has rear zips (to prevent someone seeing your nips or beer gut in competition) and I think the sport might move more and more towards this standard sadly. you can get DQ'd for baring too much in a race so having kit to prevent that may start becoming the norm.
05/03/2012 at 17:21

Artic Lady (a forumite on here) has a connection to a kit supplier but I cannot remember what they are called.

Maybe you could PM her for a comparative quote too

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.