Triathlon tracking device

Has anyone used a GPS-enabled device to track your workouts and races?

21 to 22 of 22 messages
21/01/2013 at 16:01

Have been using Runtastic for bike/run training for a couple of years now - for what it is, its great.

I'm saving for a 910XT - there doesn't seem to be much point in buying anything cheaper as I'll just want to upgrade as soon as I get it. And anything that counts my lengths is definitely a bonus - I'll swear I end up doing more than I think I have due to losing count! (or maybe its just that it feels that way).

MTri    pirate
21/01/2013 at 17:01

As a point of note, there was a little 'glitch' in Garmin's website recently, and they were offering 910XT at 60% off, and managed to get one with full Tri kit for just under £160, a bargain, so keep an eye out on forums / Twitter etc, just in case

Oh, and it is an excellent bit of kit, and far better than my old 310, which had a dodgy strap, and is now soemwhere between the lake and T! when it ripped during removal of my wetsuit.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.