TriStar Monaco Relay Request

10 km runner requested for triathlon relay team

41 to 44 of 44 messages
ChallengeGoGoGas    pirate
18/08/2012 at 16:41
Can't believe this thread is still going!

When the OP put up the original request I read the rules on the tristar website, read the FAQ and in about 15 nanoseconds had worked out a) I wouldn't need a med cert since I am a licensed athlete with my BTF licence b) how great paying my annual membership to the BTF is for all the hassle it saves and benefits it brings both home AND abroad

In the amount of time this thread has been running you could have probably signed up with the BTF, got your membership number (they confirm on payment receipt, well did in my case anyway) and licence would probably be on the way, taking away need for medical cert as noted in the tri star rules...

.... Of course you could just continue to post random opinions against the help of seasoned international triathlon participants and BTF members

Or you could always phone the organisers or the BTF if it's still not clear
18/08/2012 at 22:20

But you could also scrag your toenail and what would then happen to the other relay team members Gas?  

Lots of people can always find loads of reasons not to do something.

18/08/2012 at 22:22
Damn not the stubbed toe problem

I wonder when this bunch decided to enter this damn race ?

And still time to sort out the issues
19/08/2012 at 08:18
I wonder if they have thought about transport and hotels yet ?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.