Tubeless tyres

How do you mend a puncture??

41 to 44 of 44 messages
13/04/2005 at 13:55
Just to jump back to the thread. Another thing with tubs is that the profile is much rounder than a clincher, making it generally feel better for cornering fast. However, the increase in pressure isn't always helpful except on really smooth roads... I've gone up from 18mm tyres to 23mm and have noticed a vast improvement in comfort... and a very minor improvement in speed on typical british roads. 18mm were run at 130psi and 23mm at 100psi. I know there are two factors there, but stil....

For the cost of 3 replacement tubs you can buy a set of clincher wheels :-)

djb
13/04/2005 at 15:08
Reynolds - 44mm section all carbon tub wheels, weigh in at only 1200g a set. that's taken it to the next level. booyakasha. i'm just trying to find reviews for them before i cancel my corimas order and get those. the additional saving is like not having to spin a can of coke around on the end of a foot long string for 5 hours. amaaaazing.
WildWill    pirate
13/04/2005 at 15:13
dont get too excited
13/04/2005 at 15:19
i know, if i could only work out how to post photographs of them then i'd get a free lifetime membership of TripeTalk

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.