Turbo trainer

Boring, boring boring

41 to 47 of 47 messages
12/11/2003 at 14:08
Ah well,
it had to end somewhere..!! I'll keep an eye out for those colours for you!!!
cougie    pirate
12/11/2003 at 14:35
Mmmm - my bar tape is yellow ! Spooooky !

Lizzy - can you scan the turbo box in please ? Er, I just wanna see the instructions. Ta.
12/11/2003 at 15:41
Ooooh noooo! I threw it away cos it was distracting MrB from his work.

You'll just have to buy the GIST turbo trainer for yourself - £125, a small price to pay for a near-lifesize picture of the rear view of an Italian starlet doing, er... WHAT?????
12/11/2003 at 15:43
toe touching...?
12/11/2003 at 15:49
Er, shall we just say that I never thought of using a bicycle seat for it ...

13/11/2003 at 09:43
OOoh, just had a lovely email back from Pete Read to say he won't charge me extra postage to send the turbo training book to ICeland! So his cheque is in the post.

Oooh, excited now!
cougie    pirate
13/11/2003 at 17:00
Good work Lizzy.

Now heed his advice, and don't do what one guy did and do all the sessions back to back once you get the book !! Nutter !

Get a fan sorted so you don't overheat.
A shelf next to the bike to put your radio/cd player or Blue Book, and some pennies that you can use to keep track of the reps you have done. Enjoy !!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 47 of 47 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.